The Management of Kano State Polytechnic wishes to inform Fresh and Returning student that it has approved the extension of the 2020/2021 registration exercise.
Kano State Polytechnic Registration Deadline
At its emergency meeting held on Monday 18th April 2022, the Management of Kano State Polytechnic has approved as follows:
- Registration period is further extended to Friday 22/04/2022
- All students should therefore be allowed to write examination up to Friday 22/04/2022.
- Any student whose name is not in the registered list, his/her booklet will not be marked except with evidence of payment.
- ND students without registration, should write their names and JAMB Number while the HND students are to write APP No. on the booklets.
- Any returning student who failed to register between now to Friday 22/04/2022 should consider him/herself voluntarily withdrawn while Fresh students have forfeited the admission given.
- All pending cases involving Spill over students as well as those related to old portal must be resolved before Friday 22/04/2022.
- HODs are directed to check students’ evidences of payment during examination.