The Management of the Kaduna State Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Have released her 2018/2019 National Diploma (ND) Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma programme of the Kaduna State Polytechnic for the 2018/2019 academic session can proceed to check their admission status.
The KADPOLY Admission List have been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
How To Check KADPOLY ND Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: http://www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng/Home/Admission
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check” and proceed to view your admission status.
Candidates are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS,
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page
- After clicking on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admisison, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
See also: The list of courses offered in KADPOLY