As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and commitment to driving enhancement and capacity building within Nigeria’s Education and Human Capital Development sector, Julius Berger is giving scholarships to qualified female engineering students at public universities around the country.
Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship
- The scholarship is granted for the duration of the undergraduate programme. The applicant’s mode of admission vis-à-vis the course duration is taken into consideration in arriving at the number of academic years for the award.
Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Eligibility
- Be a Nigerian citizen;
- Be female;
- Be enrolled in a Federal or State-Owned University in Nigeria;
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Currently enrolled in their second year of full-time study at a Nigerian Federal or State University that has been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC);
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 on a 5-point scale.
NB: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group workers are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply for Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level
Applications should be submitted on or before December 5, 2022. The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.