The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has uploaded their recommendations for textbooks to read for Physical and Health Education ahead of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in order to help students prepare well for their upcoming exams.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Physical and Health Education
- Afuekwe A. I. (2007). An Introductory Textbook of Physical Education for Secondary Schools and Colleges. Vol. 1. Sales Point (Nig.) Co.
- Afuekwe A. I. (2009). Health Topics in the New Curriculum of Physical and Health Education. Vol. 1. Seas Print (Nig.) Co.
- Nnabueze, U. C. (2002). Foundation of Health and Physical Education for Schools. Vol. II Enugu: Okotech Publishers.
- Ofadeji, A. A. (2013). Comprehensive Textbook on Physical and Health Education.
- Oworu, O. O. (2004). Fundamentals of Physical Education. Lucky Odoni (Nig.) Enterprises.
- Oyerinde, O. O., Dada, J. O. & Oloyede, R. O. (2021). A Textbook of Physical and Health Education for Secondary School in Contemporary Nigeria Education System. Fabonish Publisher, Positive Press, Ibadan. 4th Edition.
- Oyerinde, O. O., Dada, J. O. & Oloyede, R. O. (2021). All Times Health Education for Individual and College Student. Fabonish Publisher, Bayero University Press. 4th Edition.
- Puffa, H. A., Agbeko, W. W. & Amui. J. C. (2009). Foundations of Physical Education and Sports. Winneba, Ghana: Akwu