This article is to inform the general public that the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is currently inviting applications.
Suitably qualified students are invited to apply to the Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships 2022/2023 for Developing Countries in the UK.
The School offers up to four Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships to students accepted into the MSc Global Mental Health programme.
This article will provide details of the Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships. Continue reading to learn all there is to know.
About the Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships
The MSc Global Mental Health course is a collaboration between the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) and King’s College London’s Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience (KCL).
The program of study seeks to equip students with the information and abilities needed to initiate, manage, and oversee mental health programs and policies in low-resource contexts and undertake and critically assess global mental health research. Students will be able to make meaningful contributions in the fields of research, policy, and practice related to global mental health using these skills and knowledge.
The following are the necessary requirements to be met;
- Candidates must be citizens or residents of one of the following countries:
- Africa includes Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, and South Africa,
- South East Asia includes Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Nicaragua, and Peru in South America.
- Other applicants will not be considered for these scholarships.
- Applicants must be offered admission to the MSc Global Mental Health program beginning in 2022/2023. To apply for the program of study, please visit the King’s College London MSc Global Mental Health programme website and complete the application guidelines.
- If shortlisted for this funding, applicants from non-English speaking countries (as stipulated by the Home Office – UKVI) must meet the minimum English Language Requirements.
- Applicants shortlisted for this funding must demonstrate proof of English proficiency.
How to Apply for Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarship
- Apply for the MSc Global Mental Health programme, along with all needed documentation, through the King’s College London online application portal.
- Submit an online scholarship application, selecting this scholarship choice from the drop-down box.
- The following documents must be uploaded to the scholarship application;
- Proof of application submission for MSc in Global Mental Health for 2022/2023 (This can be a PDF document or screenshot of your submission confirmation email dated and,
- English Proficiency score results if you are a non-native English speaker.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment