Scholarships are a great source of funding for students who are liable to pay tuition fees. Johns Hopkins University is pleased to offer Clark Scholarship through a partnership among the A. James & Alice B. Clark Foundation and the Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering.
The A. James Clark Scholars Program is available for the most talented engineering students in the nation and provides a generous merit-based grant to use toward college costs. The program provides students with resources and assistance finding internships based on their interests and fields of study.
Founded in 1913, Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering is the engineering college of Johns Hopkins University and contains nine departments. The Engineering for Professionals (EP) program is a part-time program offering on-site and online options at the Whiting School. EP offers master’s degree programs and courses in 21 distinct disciplines.
Why Johns Hopkins University?
Johns Hopkins is America’s first research university and home to nine world-class academic divisions working together as one university. Students have the opportunity to learn across more than 400 programs. Its engineering school consistently ranks among the nation’s best in education.
Application Deadline: 1 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Johns Hopkins University
- Department: Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: merit-based grant toward college costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: The United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the undergraduate engineering degree program at Hopkins.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Students must be U.S. Citizens or permanent residents and are selected based on the following criteria:
- A stated clear interest in studying engineering at Johns Hopkins University
- Demonstration of the highest academic achievement, including excellent quantitative and verbal skills
- Demonstration of significant leadership in school (in and out of the classroom) or in their community
- A deep interest in service to society
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process or additional materials required to be considered for the Clark Scholarship Program. All students who apply for undergraduate admission are automatically considered for several merit scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Supplemental essay and Submit SAT, ACT, AP, IB, or any other score applicants feel reflects their academic ability.
- Admission Requirements: To meet admission criteria applicants must visit the ‘How to Apply’ webpage and application requirement
- Language Requirement: English language skills are required to study at Hopkins.
Johns Hopkins University is providing merit-based grants toward college costs for selected students to support their undergraduate study in Engineering at Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering.
Clark Scholars will participate in specialized academic programs and service opportunities designed to develop future leaders and enhance their undergraduate experience.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment