John Carroll University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students to apply for the Scholarships program for international students. The award program is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The study program aims to support and encourage all students applying for full-time undergraduate degrees in the USA. The scholarship award is valued at $20,000 in total.
John Carroll University is a private Jesuit university in University Heights, Ohio. It is primarily a liberal arts college for undergraduates, with the John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business. John Carroll has 3,650 students enrolled.
The university offers undergraduate programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and business, as well as master’s degree programs in select areas. Undergraduate students at John Carroll have access to 70 academic programs.
Why Study at John Carroll University?
JCU prepares you to become an inspired leader with the knowledge, character, and heart to serve the greater good.
The Jesuit Catholic character of John Carroll University is a single reality based on the integration of faith and culture. It represents a commitment to a church within the world, serving the human search for truth, value, justice, and solidarity.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their applications by 1st October 2022.
- University or Organization: John Carroll University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a GPA: B, ACT: 21, SAT: 1000
- Applicants must be international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission application, and those interested in applying for first-year undergraduate admission must apply online using The Common Application and complete the full application with a personal essay.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to have Official high school/secondary school transcripts; copies/scanned emails from a school official will be accepted if they are original certified copies and scanned in color.
- Common Application School Report or Common Application Counselor Recommendation, including grading scale.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have the required scores for the ACT 21 or SAT 1000.
- Language Requirement: International students are required to submit results of standardized tests from one or more of the following test(s):
- TOEFL (preferred minimum scores: paper-based 550, Internet-based 79)
- IELTS (preferred minimum score: 6.5)
- SAT (middle 50% range of old SAT: critical reading 500-600, mathematics 510-610, writing 480-590)
- ACT (middle 50% range: composite 22-27, average 25)
- TOEFL, SAT – JCU testing code: 1342
- ACT – JCU testing code: 3282
John Carroll University will provide the award amount of $20,000 for the first-year students in the USA.