The Scholarships program for international students at John Carroll University is anticipating submissions from outstanding individuals. For the academic year 2023/2024, the award program is open.
The study program seeks to assist and encourage all students who choose to pursue full-time undergraduate degrees in the United States. The scholarship is worth a total of $20,000 in total.
It is primarily a liberal arts college for undergraduates, with the John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business. John Carroll has 3,650 students enrolled.
Undergraduate programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and business are available, as are master’s degree programs in chosen disciplines. At John Carroll, undergraduate students have access to 70 academic programs.
Why Study at John Carroll University?
JCU prepares you to become an inspired leader with the knowledge, character, and heart to serve the greater good.
The Jesuit Catholic character of John Carroll University is a single reality based on the integration of faith and culture. It represents a commitment to a church within the world, serving the human search for truth, value, justice, and solidarity.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their applications by 1st October 2023.
- University or Organization: John Carroll University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Courses and Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible:
- Applicants must have a GPA of B, an ACT score of 21, and an SAT score of 1000.
- International students must apply.
How to Apply for the John Carroll University Scholarships
- Students must submit an entrance application, and those interested in first-year undergraduate admission must apply online using The Common Application and complete the whole application, which includes a personal essay.
- Supporting Documents: Official high school/secondary school transcripts are required for applicants; copies/scanned emails from a school official will be allowed if they are original certified copies and scanned in color.
- Common Application School Report or Common Application Counsellor Recommendation, with grade scale.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the required ACT 21 or SAT 1000 scores.
- Language Requirement: International students must submit results from one or more of the following standardized tests:
- TOEFL (recommended minimum scores: 550 on paper, 79 on the internet)
- IELTS (recommended minimum)
- IELTS (recommended minimum score: 6.5)
- SAT (old SAT, middle 50% range: critical reading 500-600, maths 510-610, writing 480-590)
- ACT (middle 50% range: composite 22-27, average 25)
- JCU testing code: 1342 for TOEFL and SAT.
- JCU ACT testing code: 3282
John Carroll University will grant a $20,000 scholarship to first-year students in the United States.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the John Carroll University Scholarships.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavors!