A good time to be alive, especially for students accommodating high school positions, as well as Undergraduate of higher institutions and Postgraduate students. The Jio scholarship award is for these.
The Reliance Group of India sponsors this scholarship, and they are proud to announce this scholarship opportunity to eligible high school, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate students in India.
These citizens and natives get full sponsorship programs through their choice of higher institution for selected experiences in selected areas of study.
About Jio Scholarship 2023/2024
The Jio scholarship is a scholarship offered and sponsored by the Reliance Group. It is usually open to students from class 10 to Postgraduate levels.
Usually, the main aim of the scholarship scheme is to support outstanding students.
The Scholarship award aims at helping and supporting worthy students who deserve higher education but, for some reason, cannot afford it.
The Jio scholarship program is a good sponsorship opportunity for candidates studying in career fields like Management, Engineering, Arts, and Sciences.
The Jio scholarship program will:
- Ensure timely payment of cash rewards to candidates.
- Provide a common portal for different Central and State Government scholarship programs.
- Generate a transparent database of scholars.
- Apply for Direct Benefit Transfer
- Stay away from duplication in processing
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Field/Level of Study
The Jio Scholarship program is a scholarship for virtually all levels of study ranging from High School (Secondary schools) to Undergraduate to graduate and Postgraduate levels.
And it is open to students in the field of Management, Arts, Science, and Engineering.
The Jio scholarship award is organized and hosted by the Reliance Group in India.
The Reliance Group of India operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
The Reliance Group Jio product is extremely popular among mobile users in India and is known for dominating its market.
The applicant who wishes to enrol for the Jio scholarship application must be an Indian citizen.
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Jio scholarship award.
Before applying for the scholarship, the applicant for the Jio scholarship program should be careful to observe the following:
- The candidate must either be a class 10, 11 or 12 student or a college student.
- They should belong to a financially weak background.
- And must be known to have had a good academic record.
- To avail of scholarships, students must be more than 75% marks.
Candidates that are granted the Jio Scholarship awards will be awarded the following monetary benefits:
- 10th class – Up to Rs 35,000 per year
- 11th class – Up to Rs 38,000 per year
- 12th class – Up to Rs 45,000 per year
- Graduation – Up to Rs 52,000 per year
- Post-Graduation – Up to Rs 55,000 per year
How to Apply For Jio Scholarship 2021
The scholarship online application process has yet to be opened for students.
However, If you are interested in applying for the Jio scholarship program, you can do it in two ways. You can get the Jio Scholarship application from both online and offline sources.
As stated earlier, the Jio scholarship application form is not available online at the moment, but we promise to keep you posted once it shows up.
Carefully follow these steps if you want to apply for the Jio scholarship program offline.
- First, go to your nearest Jio store.
- Take the scholarship form from the store executive
- Fill out the form with the correct details.
- Submit the form before the due date to the Jio store
- Now you do not need to do anything. If you are eligible for the scholarship, you will be notified by SMS, email or post.
Selection Process for Jio Scholarship
This scholarship scheme comes under the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities of the Reliance Foundation. Below is an insight into how the selection of awardees is made;
- Merit-Based Scholarship: For students performing well in academics, athletics, and art.
- Student-Specific Scholarship: Candidates eligible for specific categories like gender, religion, family, medical history, etc.
- Need-Based Scholarship: For students in highly needed areas such as nursing etc.
Applications are yet to commence for this scholarship program, so there is no deadline stipulated yet for it.
Once it commences, the deadline will be communicated and made known.
This information will brace candidates interested in seizing this opportunity, keeping them alert.
Although the scholarship has not commenced, the link is provided to keep you alert.
This scholarship surely will be another rare but wonderful opportunity you don’t want to miss. Always keep tabs with us for more updates on this and more.
My trust is that this article has been of great help to you, directly or indirectly.
If yes, please give us a review and do more to share with your friends.