A good time to be alive you would say, especially for students accommodating high school positions, as well as undergraduate of higher institutions and Post-graduate students. the Jio scholarship award is for these ones.
This scholarship is sponsored by the Reliance Group of India and they are proud to announce this scholarship opportunity to eligible high school, Undergraduate, and Post-graduate students in India. These citizens and natives get full sponsorship program through their choice of higher institution for selected experiences in selected area of studies.
About Jio Scholarship 2022/2023
The Jio scholarship is a scholarship offered and sponsored by the Reliance Group. It is usually open to students from class 10 to Post-graduate levels.
Usually, the main aim of the scholarship scheme is to support outstanding students. The Scholarship award aims at helping and supporting worthy students who deserve higher education but for some reasons cannot afford it.
The Jio scholarship program is a good sponsorship opportunity for candidates studying in career fields like Management, Engineering, Arts, and Sciences.
The Jio scholarship program will:
- Ensure timely payment of cash rewards to candidates.
- Provide a common portal for different Central and State Government scholarship programs.
- Generate a transparent database of scholars
- Apply for Direct Benefit Transfer
- Stay away from duplication in processing
Field/Level of Study
The Jio Scholarship program is a scholarship for virtually all levels of study ranging from High School (Secondary schools) to Undergraduate to graduate and to Post-graduate levels. And it is open to students in the field of Management, Arts, Science, and Engineering.
Jio scholarship award offers is organized and hosted by the Reliance Group in India. The Reliance group of India operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. The Reliance Group Jio product is extremely popular among mobile users in India and it is known for dominating its market.
The applicant who wishes to enroll for the Jio scholarship application must be an Indian citizen. It is important for each applicant to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Jio scholarship award.
Before applying for the scholarship, the applicant for the Jio scholarship program should be careful to observe the following:
- The candidate must either be a class 10, 11 or 12 student or a college student.
- He/she should belong to a financially weak background.
- And must be known to have had a good academic record.
- To avail scholarships, students must be more than 75% marks.
Candidates that are granted the Jio Scholarship awards will be awarded the following monetary benefits:
- 10th class – Up to Rs 35,000 per year
- 11th class – Up to Rs 38,000 per year
- 12th class – Up to Rs 45,000 per year
- Graduation – Up to Rs 52,000 per year
- Post-Graduation – Up to Rs 55,000 per year
How to Apply For Jio Scholarship 2021
The scholarship online application process is not currently open for students yet. However, If you are interested in applying for the Jio scholarship program, there are two ways u can do it. You can actually get the Jio Scholarship application form both online and offline sources.
As stated earlier, the Jio scholarship application form is not available online at the moment but we promise to keep you posted once it shows up.
Carefully follow these steps if you want to apply for the Jio scholarship program offline
- First, go to your nearest Jio store.
- Take the scholarship form from the store executive
- Fill the form with the correct details.
- Submit the form before the due date to the Jio store
- Now you do not need to do anything. If you are eligible for the scholarship, you will be notified by SMS, email or post.
Selection Process for Jio scholarship
This scholarship scheme comes under the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities of the Reliance Foundation. Below is an insight into how the selection of awardees is done;
- Merit-Based Scholarship: For students who are performing well in academics, athletics, and artistic.
- Student Specific Scholarship: For candidates who are eligible for specific categories like gender, religion, family, medical history, etc.
- Need-Based Scholarship: For students who are in highly needed areas such as nursing etc.
Applications are yet to commence for this scholarship program and so there is no deadline stipulated yet for it. Once it commences the deadline will be communicated and made known. this information is to brace candidates who are interested in seizing this opportunity, keeping them in the alert of this great opportunity.
Although the scholarship has not commenced, the link is provided so as to keep you alert.
This scholarship surely will be another rare but wonderful opportunity you don’t want to miss. Always keep tabs with us for more updates on this and more.
My trust is that this article have been of great help to you directly or indirectly. if yes please give us a 5-star rating in the review box and do more as to share with your friends. If my expectation is negative, please also do well to drop your recommendations in the box below. we promise to look into it and reply as soon as possible, thanks.