The Department of Midwifery, Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences, Babura Campus, has released the Basic Midwifery program admission list for the 2023 academic session.
The general public and prospective candidates are now informed of the registration procedures and admission status checker.
How to Check Basic Midwifery Admission Status, Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences
- Visit the official college website.
- Click on the “Admission” tab
- Select “Admission Status”
- To proceed, enter your phone number
- Click on “Print Admission Letter”
- Print after you download the provisional admission letter
Successful candidates are to collect their unconditional admission letters and begin the registration process as required starting from Wednesday, April 26th, 2023.
Ensure to bring a copy of the printed online admission letter and your original credentials.
Remember to follow the outlined steps to complete the registration process and check your admission status.
Realmina wishes you a successful academic journey in the field of midwifery. Please share this article with your friends.