The Jane Height Memorial Research International Scholarship was established to support students financially while participating in a Summer Vacation Chemical Engineering Project at the University of Newcastle.
The research conducted can contribute towards the required Industrial Experience hours for your degree and will run for eight weeks commencing in mid-November.
The research project will be conducted at the University of Newcastle, Callaghan campus.
About the Program
The research subject for 2023 is the Catalytic conversion of biogas in a non-equilibrium plasma reactor.
Biogas is considered to be a renewable resource. It is primarily a mixture of methane and carbon dioxide from raw materials such as agricultural or municipal waste, sewage, green, or food waste.
This work will investigate the use of catalysts to optimize hydrogen yields during the dry reforming (reaction of CO2 with CH4) process using a non-equilibrium plasma.
The scholarship is in honour of Jane Height. Jane Height was delighted and proud as her three children graduated from the University of Newcastle.
The total worth of the scholarship is $5,000.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- Be enrolled in a Chemical Engineering Degree with the University of Newcastle.
- Demonstrate academic achievement through a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or higher.
- Not be the recipient of another University of Newcastle donor-funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
- Be willing to participate in the Chemical Engineering Research Project.
Applicants can send their applications through this link.
The Jane Height Memorial Research International Scholarship is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality exposure to research.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.