The JCU Vice-Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships provide up to a maximum of $40,000 per year for the minimum course duration.
Application for this scholarship is by invitation only, to international students enrolling in eligible programs, with a weighted average mark (WAM) of 85% or higher.
Students must meet the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
About James Cook University
James Cook University (JCU) is a public university and is the second oldest university in Queensland, Australia. JCU is a teaching and research institution.
The University’s main campuses are located in the tropical cities of Cairns, Singapore, and Townsville. JCU also has study centers in Mount Isa, Mackay, and Thursday Island.
A Brisbane campus, operated by Russo Higher Education, delivers undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international students.
James Cook University Bachelors
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: James Cook University
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: James Cook University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: July 18, 2022
Aim and Benefits of James Cook University Bachelors
The JCU Vice Chancellor’s International Student scholarship (full fee waiver) provides up to a 100% fee waiver to a maximum of $40,000 per year for the minimum course duration.
The JCU Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship (partial fee waiver) provides a 50% partial fee waiver to a maximum of $20,000 per year for the minimum course duration.
Requirements for James Cook University Bachelors Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must hold a visa that permits study before commencing
- Must hold an offer for a full-time, internal program
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a 6.0 GPA (full fee waiver) or a 5.5 GPA (partial fee waiver)
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other JCU grant, scholarship, or allowance
- The scholarship provides a fee reduction only – no cash payments or reimbursements are permitted
- Scholarship are allocated at the discretion of the Selection Committee
- International students enrolled in eligible programs with a weighted average mark (WAM) of 85% or higher.
July 18, 2022