The Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out.
The management of Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Full-time and part-time postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
JABU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
JABU Admission Requirements for Masters Programmes.
Candidates for Master’s degree programmes must possess the following:
- Five O-level credits in relevant subjects, including English and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings.
- First degree in the cognate field from Joseph Ayo Babalola University or any other recognized university with a minimum of second class honors or postgraduate diploma in cognate area from any recognized institution of learning with a CGPA not less than 4.0 on a 5-point scale.
- Candidates for admission into Food Science and Technology (Master of Science) who graduated with a minimum of second class lower division in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Engineering, or any other related disciplines may be considered but such candidates will be required to make up for deficiencies as appropriate.
- A graduate with a bachelor of science degree in Insurance and Actuarial Science may be considered for a master of Business Administration with options in Insurance and Risk Management.
- A postgraduate degree in Architecture qualifies for admission into a master of science degree programme in Architecture. A candidate other than a graduate of Joseph Ayo Babalola University must produce evidence of industrial Training totaling a minimum period of six months.
- Candidates will be required to take an oral or written interview.
JABU Admission Requirements for PGD Programmes
Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must possess the following:
- Five ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects, including English and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings
- HND or its equivalent in a cognate field from a recognized Institution or a minimum of a Third Class Degree from a recognized University.
How to Apply for JABU Postgraduate Form.
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to the e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your bio-data and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for a response from the admission officer for further instructions on the screening date.
Application forms can be obtained from our Academic Office at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, kilometer 36, Ilesha Akure Road, Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State.
It can also be done in any under-listed designated centers on the presentation of #10,000 bank draft drawn in favor of Joseph Ayo Babalola University.
All drafts must carry the full names of applicants on the reverse side.
1. Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Bashorun, Ibadan, Oyo State.
2. Jospeh Ayo Babalola University Akure Office, Olukayode House, Oshinle Junction, Oluwatuyi Road, Akure, Ondo State.
3. Joseph Ayo Babalola Uuniversity Lagos Office, No. 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
4. Atanda Continuing Education Centre, Oluyole Estate, South West, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
5. CAC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Games Village, beside VIO Office, Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
6. Christolad Bookshop, Shop 4, Ibukun-Oluwa Shopping Complex, Opposite City Stadium, Omo-West Area, Osogbo, Osun State.
7. Christ Apostolic Church DCC Headquarters, 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
JABU 2023/2024 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.
Phone: +2348033611032, +2348035400261