Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session for the late applicants is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State, Basic Nursing Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the entrance examination is coming up on the 18th of June, 2023. Also, we are announcing that from the 7th of June, 2023, sales of forms for late entry will be #16,500.
Remember not to pay any money to anyone or a private account. You do so at your own risk. For those interested in purchasing the form, follow the instructions below.
Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- You must be a science student that has graduated from secondary school or in SSS3.
- A minimum of five(5) O’level credits in not more than two (sittings) from WAEC/GCE, NECO, and NABTEB. You can combine WAEC and NECO but not NABTEB.
How to Apply for Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form
- Pay the sum of fifteen thousand five hundred Naira (N15,500) to any of the following banks;
Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
Acc No: 0111000168 OR EcoBank
Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
Acc No: 2182038360
- Those paying into Akuchukwu microfinance bank will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt.
- Proceed to the school to upload your receipt and name or
- For those who pay through EcoBank, Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jaxt.php?n=n and fill in the form or log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk:
- Click on the Application form.
- Submit the teller to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into Ecobank. Input all necessary and correct information needed.
- Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/the hour to your mail/phone number. Please make sure you put in the correct email, as it will be generated and sent to your mail directly. Please, endeavour to put your correct email.
- Once your pin (Registration ID) is sent, log on to http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_reg.php and fill in the figures sent to you via mail.
- This will open your form.
- Endeavour to fill in all information and upload all the necessaries.
- Create your username and password, and make sure they are easy for you to remember, as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
- Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access to the examination hall during the entrance examination.
Should there be a problem or any challenge in the course of registration, do not hesitate to contact the following (Mon-Fri: 8 am- 5 pm, Sat: 10 am-4 pm)
- Abel Ojoma E; 08188104942; 08071061354;
- Joseph Akinwale: 07032474589; 08022477632
NB: Please DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYONE OR INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT. YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on the Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing.
We hope this information on the admission form of Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.