The esteemed Iyi-Enu, School of Basic Midwifery has officially opened the application process for its 2023/2024 academic session. Qualified individuals interested in embarking on a fulfilling career in midwifery are invited to apply.
Requirements for Application
Interested candidates must be science students who have either graduated from secondary school or are currently in SSS3.
Additionally, candidates must have a minimum of five O’level credits in at least two sittings from WAEC/GCE, NECO and NABTEB. Note that WAEC and NECO results can be combined but not with NABTEB results.
The application process has been organized to ensure ease of use and transparency.
Please note: applicants are warned against making any payments to private accounts or individuals. Any such payments are made at the applicant’s risk.
Applicants are required to pay N17,500, a non-refundable fee, into either of the following accounts:
- Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank is located within the hospital vicinity (Account Name: Iyi-Enu School of Midwifery, Account Number: 0111000251)
- UBA, any branch nationwide (Account Name: School of Basic Midwifery Iyi-Enu, Account Number: 1021400330)
- Account Verification and Registration
For Payments Made through Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank: Proceed to the account section to exchange your teller for a receipt. Then, head to the School of Basic Midwifery to upload your receipt and complete your registration.
For Payments Made through UBA
Applicants who have paid through UBA can follow this link to submit their teller, fill out the form and complete their registration.
Online Application Form Submission
Once payment is made, applicants are required to:
- Click on ‘’Submit Teller”
- Fill out the form, ensuring all information is correct
- Confirm that the email provided is active
- Your PIN will be created and sent to your email and phone number within 24 hours of submission. To access the application form, log on to Admission Registration and input the PIN exactly as sent.
Please fill out the form, providing accurate and complete information before submitting it online.
After submission, an exam slip will be generated. This slip will contain your exam number and exam date. Keeping this slip safe is crucial as it will grant you access to the exam hall.
Support and Assistance
Should any problem or challenge arise during the registration process, applicants are encouraged to reach out to the following:
- Mr. Kelvin Izundu: 08138157219
- Mrs. Azudi Ifeoma: 08061215444
- Mrs. Edenta Ogochukwu: 08066307026
However, an email can be sent to SobmIyi-Enu@gmail.com. Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, and on Saturday, from 10 am – 4 pm, support is available.
Once again, applicants are reminded not to make any payments to private accounts or individuals. Ensure all transactions are made through the official channels to safeguard your interests.
With continued commitment and determination, Iyi-Enu School of Basic Midwifery will continue to shape future healthcare professionals and contribute positively to Nigeria’s system and society.
Please share this article with your friends.