The Intermountain Vein (iVein) Center is pleased to invite interested applicants who wish to apply for the iVein scholarship.
The aim is to reward students who are committed to a lifetime of healthy habits.
A full-time undergraduate or a graduate attending an accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of 3.4 can apply for this scholarship.
It has been confirmed that Intermountain Vein Center (iVein) understands the importance of learning and also values the practice of healthy habits during the formative college years.
The iVein Scholarship is providing $5,000 awards to candidates who deserve it. This fund will be sent directly to the institution of the candidate who won.
About iVein Scholarship
In the United States, the Intermountain Vein Centre is one of the leading vein centres.
Physicians in the Intermountain Vein Center have been certified by the board, and they make use of the latest techniques and technologies, thereby avoiding the problems associated with open surgery done traditionally.
Level/Field of Study
The Scholarship is designed for Students pursuing their Full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduates in any Accredited University and College in the USA.
The Scholarship is hosted in the United States of America.
The Scholarship is for only USA students.
The iVein Scholarship 2023 is worth $5,000
Any current full-time undergraduate/graduate student attending an accredited US university or college with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.4 is welcome to apply.
Medical school students may provide proof of their pass/ fail classes.
How to Apply For iVein Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must write an essay of 800 to 1000 words on the following:
- Promoting a practical approach to a healthy lifestyle during college years and how these habits can be sustained over a lifetime.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of health and wellness and discuss why healthy living is a lifetime endeavour based on your personal experiences.
- Your essay should be in a Word document or similar (pdf, Google Doc) file type with your first and last name in the document title.
- You must submit proof of full-time enrollment status along with your essay.
- For an unofficial or official transcript, make sure your name and your institution’s name are clearly visible on the document. Screenshots of GPA and class schedule will not be accepted.
The applicant should forward their completed essay, documentation of GPA and full-time enrollment status with “iVein Scholarship” as the subject line.
Financial Aid and Award Money
Two scholarships of $2,500 each will be awarded annually. Recipients are only eligible to receive the scholarship once. The scholarship funds will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the winning candidate’s institution.
Application Deadline for iVein Scholarship
The deadline for application has been slated for:
Fall Semester: August 31st, 2023
Winter/Spring: December 31st, 2023
The iVein Scholarship is an opportunity for students, especially those interested in wellness and health, to get quality undergraduate and postgraduate education.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment