The Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) wishes to inform candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check NASPOLY Admission List
As of the time of this publication, IMAP admission list has been posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Nasarawa State Polytechnic admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment