Golden Gate University International Welcome Scholarships 2022 is a well-funded Bachelors/Masters scholarship for qualified international students. Golden Gate University (GGU) is a private university which specializes in educating professionals through its schools of law, business, taxation, and accounting. The university was founded in 1901 in San Francisco, California.
Below shows the Cumulative GPA (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) required for a certain scholarship amount received one-time:
- 3.30 or higher: US $2000 (roughly 827 thousand naira)
- 3.00 to 3.29: US $1000 (roughly 413.5 thousand naira)
- You must be a first-time student at Golden Gate University.
- You must be a graduate degree-seeking student.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student beginning in Fall 2022, Spring 2022, or Summer 2022 semester.
- Offer applies only to F-1 visa students. J-1 visa students do not qualify.
- Offer does not apply to returning, continuing, or Law School students.
- For all non-native English-speaking applicants, the English language requirement must be satisfied in order to qualify for admission.
Students are automatically considered for this scholarship through the admission process.
Application deadline: Currently open; no deadline announced yet.
Click HERE for the Singapore International Scholarship