If your ultimate goal is a degree in medical assisting, nursing, dental hygiene, or cardiovascular technology, then you must not miss this opportunity to study at the Eastern International College through the International Students Scholarships offered for the academic year 2022/2023.
The EIC has opened the applications for this scholarship for students who are not United States citizens or permanent residents. Any undergraduate or graduate program of choice can be undertaken at EIC. Students applying from selected international countries will only be considered for this education funding opportunity.
Eastern International College is a college situated in Jersey City, New Jersey. The university is well recognized in its region of existence. It holds a mission to students the best through innovative curricula, leading-edge technology, experiential (“hands-on”) learning, and caring and responsive student services.
Why choose to study at the Eastern International College? The Eastern International College is a student-centered and career-oriented institution of higher education dedicated to the professional development of its diverse student body. Students at EIC become a part of programs designed to anticipate and respond to healthcare market needs and provide the foundation for lifelong learning.
Application Deadline: The applications are open. Students must, however, observe program-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: Eastern International College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Education Fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Anguilla, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada (English-speaking provinces only), Cayman Islands, Dominica, Fiji, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Liberia, Montserrat, New Zealand, Kitts and Nevis, Lucia, Vincent and the Grenadines, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, S. Virgin Islands, or Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree program of choice offered at the Eastern International College can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have obtained their latest education certificate from an eligible English-speaking country.
- Applicants who are not United States citizens or permanent residents will be assisted in meeting the requirements of the U.S. Immigration Service.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their applications for admission via the college’s application portal. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of identification
- Social security card
- High School Diploma or GED
- Accuplacer Exam
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed the equivalent of a U.S. high school education or a U.S. equivalent Bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the university’s language requirements for their chosen course and submit proof accordingly.EIC internal English language placement tests measure English proficiency: TEAS (English score of 65%), HESI (English score of 70%), and Accuplacer (score of 70%).
The Eastern International College will provide the selected candidates with financial support to cover the tuition and local living expenses each year at Eastern International College.