In 2023, the University of Southern Queensland will offer scholarships to new international students studying on-campus or online. Students who wish to commence their studies in the online mode prior to attending campus will need to apply for the on-campus offering and be accepted through the UniSQ admissions processes.
Each scholarship will have a maximum value of 25% of the tuition fees for the duration of the approved study program and will be applied as a 25% reduction of the tuition fees. (Students are responsible for paying the remainder of the fees as per the offer letter).
Continuation of the scholarship is subject to the recipient receiving a passing grade for completed courses.
- Be an international student
- Be enrolled in full-time study in either on-campus or online mode
- Be an on-campus student (or have the intention to study on-campus after Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted)
- Be a commencing student (i.e. be new to UniSQ)
- Receive an offer to study for Semester 1, 2, or 3 in 2023 in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland
- Meet the academic and English requirements for a UniSQ degree program for which they apply
- Not be in receipt of another UniSQ tuition fee-funded scholarship
- Not be a sponsored student.
- Complete an International Application Form and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (Applicants must allow processing time for Visa and application assessment where appropriate)
- Submit your admission application directly or through a UniSQ approved education agent.