An opportunity to Study in Canada is now open as applications for the University of British Columbia International Major Entrance Scholarship (IMES) 2023 are open for International or Foreign students.
Scholarships are awarded to exceptional international students enrolled in undergraduate programs at UBC.
IMES are given to students as they start their first year of study at UBC and are renewable for up to three further years. Each year, different levels and numbers of these scholarships are provided, depending on available resources.
Eligibility for UBC IMES
- Enter UBC for the first time straight out of high school to be eligible for the IMES.
- Being a foreign student who will attend UBC while holding a student visa or study permission from Canada. Your eligibility for the IMES may change if your citizenship status changes.
- Show intellectual promise, great academic accomplishment, and an outstanding extracurricular and community commitment.
- Not being selected for an International Scholars award based on quality and need.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for UBC IMES
Applicants for the University of British Columbia International Major Entrance Scholarship can apply for the scholarship programme through this link.
If you apply to UBC before the deadline, it makes you automatically considered for the IMES.
However, applicants will be considered for this scholarship shortly after receiving an admission offer to UBC. Scholarship decisions are made between mid-March to the end of April each year.
The deadline for applications is 15th January 2023.
How often is the University of British Columbia International Major Entrance Scholarship (IMES)?
It is given annually.
Which country is the host of the Scholarship?
Canada. University of British Columbia
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
Which Students are eligible for the Scholarship?
The University of British Columbia International Major Entrance Scholarship is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality undergraduate education within an excellent environment.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.