The University of Nebraska Kearney provides International Loper funding for international students seeking to pursue an Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
About International Loper Scholarship
The University of Nebraska at Kearney wants all students to be able to afford a degree, so we offer scholarships to international students.
The award amount ranges from $4,095 to $16,380, and the number of awards varies. First-year students, transfer and re-enrolling undergraduate students, and degree-seeking international students are all eligible.
- Organization: the University of Nebraska Kearney
- Department: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $16,380
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: International and United States students are eligible to apply.
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligibility: Students can apply for an Undergraduate degree offered by the University of Nebraska Kearney.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2023.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- Must be a Freshman, transfer or re-enrolling undergraduate, degree-seeking international student.
- Each semester must be enrolled full-time at UNK (12 or more credit hours).
- Eligibility ends on receipt of a bachelor’s degree or after ten semesters, whichever comes first.
- The aid amount is based on admission status at the end of classes on the first week of resumption.
- The scholarship does not apply to online degree programs or graduate courses.
How to Apply
You must first be accepted into an undergraduate degree-seeking program on campus to apply for the opportunity. You can then apply for the opportunity by filling out and submitting the application form to the scholarship committee.
The International Loper Scholarship provides more than 30% tuition savings to reduce costs. International students receive a discount of $4,095. Over four years, it adds up to a savings of $16,380. The tuition savings can be used to offset other professional and personal expenses.
International students looking for an opportunity to study abroad but have limited finances should make good use of this opportunity.
International Loper Scholarship was created to help international students fulfil their dreams of studying in Nebraska.
Application for this scholarship will be closing soon; share with your friends in other countries looking for an opportunity to study in Nebraska.