This is to inform you that Wageningen University is pleased to announce the International Fellowships programme for high-potential students in the Netherlands. The programme aims at attracting non-EEA students by offering them financial support by means of waiving some or all of the tuition fees.
Wageningen University & Research is a public research university situated in Wageningen. It comprises Wageningen University and the former Institute of Agriculture Research in the Netherlands and has nearly 12,000 students from more than 100 countries in the university.
- University or Organization: Wageningen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full or partial tuition fee support
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International; The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Scholarship benefit: Students will receive full or partial tuition fee coverage of any eligible MSc programme undertaken at Wageningen University.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
International MSc students from outside the European Economic Area (including Switzerland) starting an MSc programme in September 2022 or February 2023.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to the MSc degree programme.
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
How to Apply for International Fellowships
- How to Apply: Students must have to undertake the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transcript of academic records
- English Language Requirements
- Curriculum Vitae of brief/purpose
- Statement of motivation/purpose
- Admission Requirements: All entrants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a field of science relevant to your selected programme.
- Language Requirement: The medium of instruction of all our Master’s programmes is the English language. All applicants are required to provide proof of their English proficiency.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1 February 2022.