International students applying to study in Canada are invited to apply for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarships 2023 available to high-performing students who are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens in Canada.
The entrance scholarships are targeted at undergraduate students of any faculty and will be awarded during the enrolment process into the university.
The University of Calgary is proud to offer this award and many others to encourage international participation in the institution.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Calgary
- Host Institution(s): University of Calgary/Enrolment Services
- Scholarship Worth: $15,000 (Renewable)
- Number of Awards: 2
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- Offered every year to international undergraduate students who have met the university’s English language proficiency criteria and are beginning their first year of any undergraduate degree in the forthcoming autumn semester.
- The award is renewable at the University of Calgary in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years if grantees maintain a GPA of 2.60 or above over a minimum of 24.00 units in the last fall and winter terms.
- Continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- Non-Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents who are International Students Must Pay a Differential Fee.
- Academic merit will be the major consideration in the selection of candidates.
The scholarship recipients receive the award of $15,000 per annum, renewable yearly, based on maintaining the same academic performance.
How to Apply:
This is an entrance scholarship; hence the intending applicants must first apply for a study place at the university to be given a conditional or an unconditional offer of admission. Scholarships are awarded automatically based on academic merit.
The International Entrance Scholarships at the University of Calgary, Canada, is a unique opportunity.
Take advantage of this chance to be part of this life-changing opportunity and connect with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
Apply now to make a huge difference and contribute to a better world.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.