The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, is inviting all indigenous students of the school to apply for scholarship opportunities by the Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board.
340 students will benefit from this program (20 students from each LGA in Enugu State).
Interested candidates for IMT SCHOLARSHIP should note that the application deadline has been extended to 14th April, 2022.
Due to the irregularities in the online application by applicants and to enable us accommodate more applicants, we are therefore taking fresh applications starting from the 12th of April, 2022.
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Scholarship Eligibility
- The student must be from Enugu State.
- The student must be in the faculty of Engineering.
- The student must be in ND1 and HND1.
- The interested candidates must maintain a Grade Point Average minimum of 3.5 for the annual renewal of the Scholarship for their current academic programmes.
How to Apply for the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Scholarship
All handwritten applications should be submitted to our office @ 28 Okpara Avenue, 2nd floor beside NEPA head office.
Photocopies of all the supporting documents should be attached to the application letter.
- Authentic LGA identification letter.
- Letter from village chief/head confirming the candidates’ village and LGA of origin.
- School admission letter.
- Recent passport photograph.
- Active phone number and email address.
EXAM DATE (CBT):
This will be communicated to only shortlisted candidates.