The Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu (IMT), admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen the Institute of Management and Technology Enugu as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The Institute of Management and Technology admission form, is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2023 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first or second choice of institution and have scored up to the Institute of Management and Technology cut off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements For IMT Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the IMT, their First or Second Choice for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 120 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How To Apply For IMT Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
IMT Online Application
- Interested candidates should visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on Apply at the top right-hand corner of the IMT website.
- Fill the application form.
- Candidates must cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select Interswitch as the payment option and generate an invoice that contains a remita number. Then, print-out your invoice. This print-out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick teller link: https://www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- Proceed to any bank and pay the application fee of N5000 through the Interswitch platform under Enugu State IGR Payment.
- After the payment in the bank, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 07016705460; 07042099242; or send an email to email@example.com.
NOTE: Candidates are required to upload online – O’Level Result (WASSCE, NECO& NABTEB). All applications must be filled and submitted online.
Deadline: Not Specified.
IMT Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
The Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution into all courses/Programmes for the 2022/2023 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
IMT UTME Form Screening Fee
The IMT Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦5,000.
Is IMT OND Admission Form Out For 2022/2023 Academic Session?
Yes! Institute of Management and Technology Enugu has released its OND admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Is IMT HND Admission Form Out For 2022/2023 Academic Session?
Yes! Institute of Management and Technology Enugu has released its HND admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session..
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment