This is to inform the general public and all Admission aspirants of the Imo State University (IMSU) That the management of the University have announced the date for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening.
MUST SEE: IMSU Merit Admission List
Also on this note, we are please to inform qualified candidates who chose Imo State University (IMSU), as their first choice that the screening application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. The price of the form is N2,000. The cut-off mark is 180. Online registration will commence on 1st July, 2019 and end on 30th July, 2019.
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) Has made it that all her admission candidates must meet the following requirements.
1. Candidates must score 180 and above in the JAMB.
2. Candidates must choose IMSU As their first choice institution in JAMB.
3. candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY
Note: IMSU will start accepting application for the 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise on 1st July, 2019.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
RECOMMENDED: UNILAG Medicine And Surgery Admission Requirements
Note: For 2018/2019 registration, The Banks were:
- Zenith Bank
- IMSU Microfinance Bank
- First Bank
- Imo State Microfinance Bank.
- Fidelity Bank and
The payments can only be made at the shortlisted banks in Owerri this is subject to change when registration kicks of from Monday 1st of July 2019.
- 1. You must enter a valid Mobile No. And Email address for future communication.
- 2. Any candidate who fail to successfully submit his/her screening application Online would be automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- 3. Any candidate who supply False Information will be disqualified.
- 4. Any commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- 5. Registration Portal will be Shut Down at Midnight 30th July, 2019.
ALSO SEE: List Of Courses Offered In IMSU.