Attention students and aspirants of the Imo State University (IMSU)! The university’s management has unveiled the timetable for the 2023/2024 academic session post-UTME screening exercise.
For those aiming for admission, it’s essential to familiarise yourselves with these critical dates.
Key Timetable Insights for IMSU’s Post-UTME Screening
IMSU’s post-UTME examinations for the 2023/2024 academic year will take place between Tuesday, 24th October, 2023, and Tuesday, 31st October, 2023. Here’s a detailed breakdown by department:
Day One: Tuesday, 24th October, 2023
- Edu Christian Religious Studies
- Edu English
- Edu French
- Edu Government
- Edu History
- Edu Igbo
- Edu Religious Studies
- Education Administraadmin
- English & Literary Studies
- Fine & Applied Arts
- History & Int’l Studies
- Library & Information Science
- Linguistics & Igbo
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Theatre Art
Day Two: Wednesday, 25th October, 2023
Day Three: Thursday, 26th October, 2023
- Banking & Finance
- Edu Accountancy
- Edu Economics
- Edu Home Economics
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
Day Four: Friday, 27th October, 2023
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Edu Physics
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Estate Management
- Geography & Environmental Management
- Industrial Physics
- Land Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geoinformatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Medical Lab Science
Day Five: Saturday, 28th October, 2023
Day Six: Tuesday, 31st October, 2023
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science & Fisheries
- Crop Science & Biotechnology
- Edu Agriculture
- Edu Biology
- Edu Psychology
- Guidance & Counseling
- Food Science & Technology
- Human Anatomy
- Industrial Microbiology
- Medicine & Surgery
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Public Health
Essential Examination Instructions
Timings: The examinations commence at 8 a.m. daily and continue until all candidates have been assessed.
Departmental Attendance: It’s vital to note that each day is department-specific. Students must sit their examinations strictly on their department’s allocated day.
What You Must Bring Along
Ensure you’re well-prepared and have the following essential documents:
- Post-UTME Acknowledgement Slip
- Original JAMB Result – A coloured printout is preferable.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for the Imo State University (IMSU) 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening by completing the form on the website.
- Visit the University’s website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2023/2024 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate a payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on the e-transact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, and UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-transact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- You must enter a valid Mobile No. And Email address for future communication.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her screening application Online successfully will automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplies False Information will be disqualified.
- Any commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion during dying hours.
We hope that this article gives you clarity on the IMSU Post UTME Screening Date And Requirements 2023/2024, irrespective of the program you want to enroll in.
We will be sure to update this article if there are any amendments by the school authority.
We wish you luck in your academic pursuit.