The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) notice to all graduands concerning its 20th convocation ceremony.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) wish to notify all ND and HND graduands concerning its forthcoming 20th convocation ceremony.
Check below for the notification concerning ILAROPOLY 20th convocation ceremony.
Important Notice to all Graduating Students on Collection of Academic Gowns
Collection of academic gowns: Start from Wednesday,23rd of March, 2022.
Pay using any of these banks: Zenith, uba, wema, Polaris, Union Bank and Ilaro poly Microfinance bank.
Account name: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
Account number:0220468661063 (Remita).
- Go to the Institution website (www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng).
- Click on portal .
- Select Graduate from the list modules.
- Click on Convocation fees and input your Matriculation number.
- Fill in your details and click general invoice.
- Make payment into any of the designated banks with the invoice.
- Generate receipt and payment from the chosen bank.
- Visit Directorate of Students Affairs, with Students ID card and evidence of payment for a graduation gown.
The deadline for the return of the gown is Thursday, 31st of March, 2022.
Non -compliance attracts a charge of #500 per day.
- All Graduands are expected to pay a sum of #5,000 for Convocation and another #5,000 for certificate collection on or before Wednesday,30th March 2022. Failure to do so will attract a fine of #5,000.
- Attendance is mandatory for all Graduands.
- Certificate will be available for collection immediately after the Convocation Ceremony.
For further details, assistance, clarification and Guidelines, send a text to 08165900597 or visit the academic affairs unit of the Registry.