The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Acceptance Fee Amount, Payment Procedure 2023/2024 | ND & HND has been announced.
This is to remind those applicants who have been offered admission into one of the full-time ND or HND programs at Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, for the 2023/2024 academic session that they must proceed to pay the non-refundable acceptance fee.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Candidates Acceptance Fee
All applicants offered admission in the 2023/2024 session for full-time national diploma (nd) programmes are to make a payment for their acceptance fee, the sum of N33,700.00 only.
The following should be done on the Jamb website by all the candidates offered admissions:
- Accept the admission offer.
- Print jamb admission letter.
- Print jamb result.
Please be aware that no candidate will be able to pay acceptance without completing all jamb requirements.
Please be aware that the payment deadline for the ND full-time first list acceptance fees is September 23rd, 2023
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Candidates Acceptance Fee
All applicants offered admission in the 2023/2024 session for full-time higher national diploma (HND) programs are to make payment for the acceptance fee of the sum of N23,700.00 only.
Please be aware that the HND first list acceptance fee payment deadline is September 23rd, 2023.
Please be advised that the HND second list acceptance fee payment deadline is October 7th, 2023 and that the HND third list acceptance fee payment deadline is October 14, 2023
Federal Poly Ilaro Payment Procedure & Registration for Acceptance Fee
- All Candidates admitted are to visit the Polytechnic website and click on the College portal;
- By entering the application number and RRR number needed to acquire the form or screening results, click on “Check Admission Status.”
- To pay the acceptance fee, click on Generate Invoice or make payment.
- To make a payment, print the prepared invoice and visit to any of the listed banks below.
- Candidates should return to the portal after paying the acceptance fee and enter the RRR number to print the acceptance fee receipt and school admission letter.
- Go to the college portal to create the invoice for the school fees, then go to any of the recognized banks to make the payment.
- To print the School Fees Receipt, enter the RRR number you were given when paying your tuition.
- Fill out the course registration forms and your biographical information.
- The matriculation number is given after the school fee has been paid.
- Fill out any additional documentation and information, such as a birth certificate or Certificate from your state or local government.
- Choose the session’s suitable courses to fill out.
- Print a hard copy of the course registration form that you filled out online and give four (4) copies to the school officer of your course, along with other pertinent documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students, and ND Notification of Result for HND students)
Federal Poly Ilaro Acceptance Fee: Allocated Banks
|Science Laboratory Tech. Building Technology Food Technology Accountancy Library & Information Science Agric Science Technology||Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank|
|Marketing Taxation Computer Science Nutrition and Dietetics Architectural Technology||U. B. A Bank Ilaro|
|Surveying & Geo-Informatics Civil Engineering Insurance Transportation Planning & Mgt Mathematics & Statistics Urban & Regional Planning||Union Bank Plc|
|Office Technology Mgt. Public Administration Estate Management Agric Engineering Quantity Surveying||Skye Bank Plc|
|Electrical Engineering Hospitality Management Mechanical Engineering Business Administration Banking and Finance Computer Engineering||Wema Bank Plc|
|Mass Communication Leisure & Tourism Music Technology Art and Design||Access Bank|
Follow the steps outlined in this post to complete your payment and secure your spot at Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY).
Congratulations on your admission, and we wish you a successful academic journey!
Please share this article with your friends.