Isaac Jasper Boro College of Education, Sagbama (IJBCOE) admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Applicants who have chosen the Isaac Jasper Boro College of Education, Sagbama, as their choice of institution, are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The Isaac Jasper Boro College of Education, Sagbama, admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2023 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution.
These students should have scored up to the Isaac Jasper Boro College of Education, Sagbama, cut-off mark and can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements for IJBCOE Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the IJBCOE their First or Second Choice for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 140 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How to Apply for IJBCOE Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
- Log on to the IJBCOE website and click “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and log in with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,000 Naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the College’s portal, upload a passport photograph, and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and take it along for the screening.
IJBCOE Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
The Isaac Jasper Boro College of Education, Sagbama Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution into all courses/Programmes for the 2023/2024 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
IJBCOE UTME Form Screening Fee
The Isaac Jasper Boro College of Education, Sagbama Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.
IJBCOE Admission Form Out for 2023/2024 Academic Session?
No! Isaac Jasper Boro College of Education, Sagbama, has not released its admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.