The Federal Polytechnic Idah HND admission screening test and school fee schedule for the 2022/2023 have been announced.
This is to inform all the candidates registered for the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State, 2022/2023 Higher National Diploma (HND) admission that the management has released the screening exercise schedule fee and payment procedure.
The screening test has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: September 17, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Eligibility
To be eligible for screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah, must have:
- Obtained the National Diploma in NBTE accredited programs.
- Obtained, completed, and submitted the HND application form online.
- Processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- Paid the prescribed screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) only.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Fee Payment Procedure
All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ng and apply the steps:
- Log in with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click “Make Screening Payment” to generate a payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any commercial Bank for payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment.”
- Proceed with uploading of documents.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
Documents to be Uploaded/Presented at Federal Poly Idah HND Screening
Candidates must upload the following documents during registration for the screening and present same, in clean hard copies, at the screening venue.
- Evidence of payment for an Application form
- ND Certificate/Results
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
- Evidence of JAMB admission into the ND programme.
NB: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah, does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.