The Federal Polytechnic Idah (IDAHPOLY) admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen the Federal Polytechnic Idah as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The Federal Polytechnic Idah admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2023 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their choice of institution and have scored up to the Federal Polytechnic Idah cut-off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements For IDAHPOLY Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the IDAHPOLY, their First or Second Choice for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How to Apply For IDAHPOLY Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
IDAHPOLY Online Application
- Log on to the Federal Polytechnic Idah and click on “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and log in with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,000 Naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the School portal, upload a passport photograph and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and take it along for the screening.
IDAHPOLY Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
The Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution for all courses/Programmes for the 2023/2024 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
IDAHPOLY UTME Form Screening Fee
The Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.
Is IDAHPOLY OND Admission Form Out For 2023/2024 Academic Session?
No! Federal Polytechnic Idah has not released its OND admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Is IDAHPOLY HND Admission Form Out For 2023/2024 Academic Session?
Yes! Federal Polytechnic Idah has released its HND admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Courses
School of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
School of General and Administrative Studies
- Public Administration
School of Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology & Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry & Biochemistry).
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Library and Information Technology
School of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (with Options in Electronics & Telecommunications or Power & Machine).
- Mechanical Engineering (with Options in Manufacturing or Power & Plant).
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Foundry Engineering Technology
School of Environment Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are as follows:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with a passing grade and a minimum of two years post-qualification experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates, including ND graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah, must upload their results and forward their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Form
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the Online Application Tab
- Fill the form with a valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabet and numbers, and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only using the Remita.
- Go to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking “Finish Registration.”
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report, and State of Origin documents.
The closing date for the application is 16th September 2023.
The screening exercise for the HND candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, on 17th September 2023.
IDAHPOLY 2023/2024 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.