Applications are now open for the Entry Scholarships for Undergraduate students at the International College of Hotel Management (ICHM).
The ICHM, one of the world’s leading hotel business management schools, offers scholarship funds to successful domestic and international applicants who want to undertake their degree program in the institution.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for the ICHM Entry Scholarships
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Citizens of Australia (both resident and non-resident).
- International students attending school in Australia who will complete a minimum of the last two years of their high school studies in Australia.
- Students at Australian International Schools in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Manila and Hong Kong.
- Non-resident New Zealand passport holders.
Eligible countries: Australia, New Zealand and International.
Moreover, evidence of English proficiency should be submitted with your application for students whose mother tongue is not English.
Applicants can visit the official website for more information.
The deadline for application is 31st December 2023.
The ICHM Entry Scholarships are an opportunity for students who have a passion for hotel management to get quality exposure and education in the profession’s best practices.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment