This is to inform you that Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship. The Government of India is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into this scholarship program through the ICCR.
For the academic year 2021/2022, the following scholarships are given for various courses at graduate, post-graduate and PhD levels:
1. Bangladesh Scholarship Scheme (For Engineering, Bachelor, Postgraduate and PhD/ Post Doctoral course)
2. Bharat Scholarship Scheme (Bachelor, Postgraduate and PhD/ Post Doctoral course without Engineering)
Host Nationality: This ICCR scholarship, in Bangladesh, can be taken in India.
Eligible Nationality: This ICCR scholarship 2021 is intended for Bangladeshi students.
ICCR Scholarship Worth: ICCR scholarship provides financial support for successful students throughout their studies.
1. Eligible Countries: Applicants from Bangladesh are eligible to apply for the ICCR scholarship 2021.
2. Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a BE / B Tech degree or must apply for the course. Their school-college syllabus must include Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
3. English Language Requirements: Candidates who wish to get scholarships must be proficient in English and have at least 60 per cent marks in the passed examination or 3 in GPA 5. Candidates will have to take part in the 30-minute English proficiency test, whose time and place will be announced.
Applicant should be at least 18 years of age by July 2021.
Note: As per ICCR rules, all students will have to stay in the hostels. No exception for family/health reasons to stay outside is entertained.
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
Application Procedure for ICCR Scholarship
1. To apply online for interested students, you need to create your own private login ID and password. The applicants are requested to apply online through the instructions. The applicant should keep the following points during the application process.
2. Those BE / B techs must apply for the course, in their school-college syllabus and include Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
3. The applicant’s age must be 18 on July 2022.
4. All students must stay in the hostel. They cannot be outside without family and health reasons.
5. The last date for submission of the online application is January 20, 5.00 pm on Saturday. Candidates will have to take part in the 30-minute English proficiency test, whose time and place will be announced.
Application Deadline: The Last date for submission of the application for the session 2021/2022 has been extended up to 31st March