IBBU Cut-Off Marks for Admission 2022/2023 academic session has been released: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
Candidates who aspire to get admitted into Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University must meet certain criteria in order to study the course of their choice. Among the list of criteria includes meeting the required cut-off mark for the school as well as the course or department itself.
IBBU cut-off mark is 150 to qualify for admission in 2022/2023 for all courses, and IBBU accepts and screens both first and second-choice candidates in their Post UTME.
Once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) is a State-Owned university in Niger state, Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions. IBBU has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
IBBU 2022/2023 UTME merit admission cut-off marks are as follows:
- All Engineering courses – 200 and above in jamb and 60% in post UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses is 180 in some institution and 20% and above in post UTME
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences are 180 and above in JAMB and 40% in post UTME.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment