IBBU admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
Applicants who chose IBBU as their first choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2023 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University cut-off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements for IBBU Post UTME Form
Candidates who made Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University their 1st choice for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How To Apply For IBBU Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
IBBU Online Application
- Log on to the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University website and click on “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and login with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,000 naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the University portal, upload a passport photograph, and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and make sure to take it along for the screening.
IBBU Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution into all courses/Programmes for the 2022/2023 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
IBBU Post UTME Form Screening fee
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.
- IBBU Cut-off Mark
- How to Score High in JAMB
- List of Courses Offered in IBBU
- IBBU Resumption Date
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status
- IBBU School Fees
- IBBU Admission List
- How to Pass JAMB
Is IBBU Admission Form Out for 2022/2023 academic session?
No! Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University has not released its admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
However, we do urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
IBBU 2022/2023 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment