Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) deadline for school fees payment and registration for both fresh & returning students- 2022/2023 academic session.
The management wish to inform the general public, old and returning students that the deadline for school fees payment and registration, for the 2022/2023 academic session has been set.
IAUE Registration & School Fees Payment Deadline
Recall that by the approved Academic Calendar of the University for the 2022/2023 Session for both Fresh and Returning students began on Monday, November 29, 2022.
1. Recall also that the Acting Vice Chancellor, Prof. Okechuku Onuchuku, on assumption of office, magnanimously reversed the School fees (charges) to the previous amount of the 2022/2023 Session.
2. Furthermore, the Acting Vice Chancellor introduced the installment mode of payment of fees, to accommodate those who are unable to pay all fees/charges at once.
3. Recall that by our Circular Ref. IAUE/REG/86? VOL.II/309 of February 11, 2022, the University Administration magnanimously approved a two week extension of deadline for payment of fees/charges portal for Returning students to Friday, 25th February, 2022, while the Portal for Fresh students was left open until further notice.
4. However, it has been observed that students (Returning and Fresh) have failed to utilize the opportunity of this generous and students friendly policy as most students are yet to pay up their fees/charges and register for the session as at the end of the deadline of Friday, 25th February, 2022.
5. Following further appeals, the University Administration has decided and directed that the Portal be re-opened with effect from Tuesday, 8th March, 2022, to Thursday, 31st March, 2022.
Please note that 50% surcharge shall be imposed for late payment for all Returning students after 31st March, 2022, while all Fresh students who fail to pay and complete the Clearance and Registration process on or before Thursday, 31st March, 2022 will be considered to have lost the admission.
There shall be no surcharge and re-opening of Portal for fresh students.
By this notice, all Deans of Faculties and Heads of Departments are to ensure compliance by students of the various Faculties and Departments.
Mrs Hope Kue-Ikoro