The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) matriculation ceremony- the dates and procedures for hiring matriculation gowns for 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) wish to inform the general public and freshers about the matriculation ceremony dates and the procedures for hiring the matriculation gowns for 2022/2023 academic session.
Furthermore, the management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) has approved April 23rd, 2022 as the set date for the matriculation ceremony for 2022/2023 academic session.
IAUE Matriculation Ceremony Details
This is to inform all students admitted in the 2022/2023 academic session that the Matriculation Ceremony for this set of students has been scheduled to hold on Saturday, April 23, 2022, at 10 am prompt. The venue is the University Auditorium, Rumuolumeni Campus. The Ceremony shall be conducted in one (1) session only for all students.
All Matriculants who have duly registered, paid fees and paid for the hire of the matriculation gown should collect their gowns from their respective Faculty Officers from Wednesday, 20th April 2022.
All part-time students are requested to collect their Matriculation gowns from the Center for Continuing Education (CCE) at the St. John’s Diobu Campus but join their various Faculties in the procession and Matriculation
Accordingly, all fresh students are advised to ensure that they properly complete all registration formalities not later than 31st March 2022 as Matriculation Numbers will be assigned to only those that have duly registered and paid all fees.
Matriculating students should pay the sum of N7, 000.00 (Seven Thousand Naira) only as cost of hiring of the Matriculation gown. All payments must be made online to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port-Harcourt.
All Matriculants should take notice that:
1. Any fresh students who fails to complete registration formalities and pay his/her school fees before the closure of the portal on 31st March, 2022 ceases to be a student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port-Harcourt.
2. Only students who present evidence of payment for the gown will be allowed to sign the Matriculation Register.
3. No unsigned Matriculation Number will be accepted for official documentation in the University.
4. Matriculation marks the end of registration for the Academic Session. Any student who fails to register before the Matriculation Ceremony will cease to be a student of the University as no registration will be allowed thereafter.
5. All academic gowns collected must be returned to the Faculty Officer latest on Tuesday, 26th April, 2022. Defaulters will be made to pay a penalty of N500.00 (Five Hundred Naira) only per day.