The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) JUPEB admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale for interested and qualified candidates.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Programme Leads To The Award Of JUPEB A’Level Certificate which Enables Candidates gain Direct Entry Admission Into 200 level in The Federal, State and Private Nigerian Universities. The certificate obtained by graduates of the programme will be tenable in several universities in Nigeria and in some foreign universities.
IAUE JUPEB Courses and Subject Combinations
- Medicine, Law, Vocational Courses, Humanities, Education, Engineering, Management Sciences, Natural, and Applied Sciences & Social Sciences.
AVAILABLE JUPEB EXAMINATION SUBJECTS ARE LISTED BELOW:
- ARTS AND HUMANITIES: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES, FRENCH, HISTORY, IGBO, MUSIC, ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES, LITERATURE-IN-ENGLISH, VISUAL ARTS, YORUBA.
- MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES: ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS STUDIES, ECONOMICS, GEOGRAPHY, GOVERNMENT.
- SCIENCE: AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS.
IAUE JUPEB Admission Requirements
- Five (5) Credit Passes In SSCE, NECO and NABTEB, Obtained In Not More Than Two Sitting Including English Language And Mathematics. Three Of The Above Mentioned Subjects Must Be Relevant To The candidate’s Preferred Course Of Study In The University.
How to Apply for IAUE JUPEB Admission Form
Visit the University website www.iaue.edu.ng, click on http://www.iaueesp.com/BasicJupebReg register and make a payment of N25,000 only through the portal, print out the payment receipt, and proceed to The School of Basics Studies Unit St. John’s Campus Of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education.
All Completed Forms Should be Returned to the Director of the School of Basic Studies At St. John’s Campus of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Diobu Port Harcourt.
For Enquiries Call: 08037241065, 09051195154.
Deadline: Not Specified.