The management of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMB) program for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Programme leads to the Award of the IJMB ‘A-Level’ Certificate, which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry into 200 Levels in the Federal, State, and Private Universities in Nigeria.
IAUE IJMB Courses, Subject Combinations, and Requirements
- Medicine, Law
- Vocational Courses,
- Education Engineering,
- Management Sciences,
- Natural and Applied Sciences & Social Sciences.
Available IJMB Examination Subjects Are Listed Below
- Business Management,
- Christian Religious Studies,
- Islamic Studies,
- Advanced Level,
- Ordinary Level English Language,
- Ordinary Level Mathematics.
NB: Candidates are to offer only three subjects related to their courses of choice.
- Five (5) Credits Passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB obtained in not more than Two Sittings, Including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for IAUE IJMB Admission Form
- Visit the University website www.iaue.edu.ng, click on http://www.iaueesp.com/BasicJupebReg
- Register and make a payment of N25,000 only through the portal, print out the payment receipt, and proceed to The School of Basics Studies Unit St. John’s Campus Of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education.
- All Completed Forms Should be Returned to the Director the School of Basic Studies At St. John’s Campus of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Diobu Port Harcourt.
For Enquiries Call: 08037241065, 09051195154.
Deadline: Not Specified.
IAUE looks forward to welcoming qualified candidates into its large range of programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment