The general public and all students of Ignatus Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) that the management of the institution has released the 1st semester examination timetable for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Also, due to the pleas by some concerned citizens, the management of the institution has decided to suspend the ongoing online examination till further notice.
This new development will buy more students who hasn’t paid their fees more time to do so.
This page will be updated once the senate of the school has met and brought out a new date for the online examination.
- The duration for the examination is generally 50minutes. Each of the 50 questions has 2marks allocated to it.
- Each question is expected to be answered within 1minute after which the screen scrolls to the next question automatically.
- If a student answers a question in less than 1 minute, he/she can click on the forward arrow on the right to move to the next question. However a student may choose to wait for the system to display the next question.
- You cannot go back to the previous question after you have passed that question.
- Students are advised to diligently follow all instructions to avoid mistakes.
The following dates have been approved for the first semester examinations for the 2019/2020 Academic session:
- Monday 15th June to Friday 19th June, 2020 — Year 4 ( Non-SIWES Group).
- Monday 22nd June to Friday 26th June, 2020 — Year 3.
- Monday 6th July to Friday 10th July, 2020 — Year 1, Year 2 and Year 4 ( SIWES Group).
Further to the above, all fresh students are to note that the portal for payment of school fees will be closed on Tuesday 30th June, 2020. Matriculation Numbers will be allocated to only those who have paid school fees and any student who fail to pay school fees before this date will be deemed to have lost their admission and no student will be allowed to write examination without valid matriculation numbers.
Also, all returning students are advised to pay their school fees as only matriculation numbers of students who have duly paid their fees will be activated to write the examinations.
Levels 2, 3 and 4 students are advised to please visit the university portal from Friday June 5th, 2020 to confirm names of eligible students for the examinations.
All year 1 students are also advised to log into their profile in the university portal to access their matriculation numbers from Tuesday July 2nd to Friday July 5th, 2020.
School fees payment can be done at the comfort of the homes of all students, however those who require assistance can visit the ICT centre at the university main campus or contact Mr Aburuoto on 08036378844, Dr (Mrs) Thom-Manuel Miller on 08037470044, Mr Tete on 08033602722, Mr Good-live on 08037466410, Mr Promise on 08037923544, Adora on 08140365199 and Mr Ndifereke on 08132205677.