HUKPOLY admission list for 2022/2023 academic session applicants. If you applied to study at Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY), you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic’s (HUKPOLY) admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the academic institution’s numerous undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
It is important to disclose here, that all candidates who partook in Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) admission screening exercise and scored up to HUKPOLY cut-off mark, can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
How To Check HUKPOLY Admission List:
Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the Jamb portal
Check HUKPOLY Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to HUKPOLY website, which is the school official portal for checking admission status.
- You are to choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on “sign in” button to access and check your HUKPOLY admission status.
Check Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUK) Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your HUKPOLY admission status.
Requirements for Students Admitted into HUKPOLY
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Go to the Polytechnic’s website Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip(this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted yet, kindly exercise patience as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the Polytechnic’s website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavour to update all your information.
For questions or suggestions please leave a comment in the comment box and a member of our team will respond as soon as possible.