The Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) acceptance Fee Payment and Registration procedures for 2021/2022.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the full-time/part-time ND and HND Programmes of the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY), Katsina State, that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check HUKPOLY Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures
- Log on to portal.hukpoly.edu.ng then click the registration menu and supply your application number and the password created for you during the application
- Make a payment of N1,000 ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Download your admission letter and other relevant documents
- Update information in your biodata
- Supply details of next of kin and guardian
- Clearance will be made online based on your acceptance by the Academic Office
- Make a payment of applicable registration fees
- Download the course form and relevant receipts
- Proceed to your head of department for cross-checking and signing
- Make other necessary signings
For questions or inquiries feel free to leave a comment on the comment box and we will respond as soon as possible