Due to the need for email addresses to link to JAMB profiles, many candidates who intend to execute one or more activities on the JAMB Facility portal after the close of the JAMB UTME 2023 have been unable to register.
This article will show you how to link your email to JAMB. Connecting your email to the Jamb portal is simple.
To log into the JAMB platform, candidates must provide the email address linked to their JAMB profile.
Additionally, applicants can now receive login information from the JAMB platform by linking their email addresses to their JAMB profiles. Here is a description of the method.
Why Does JAMB Request Candidates to Link their Email?
JAMB requests that all its candidates link their email addresses to enable them to access their profile and JAMB CAPS easily. Other reasons include the following:
- This proves that you are the profile’s legitimate owner. This stops con artists from accessing your profile without your permission.
- You can also upload and view O-level results.
- Check your certification status at JAMB CAPS.
- Check the approval status of your post
Change of number and course:
- Possible to change course without problems
- Make payments and change institutions.
- Print your authentic JAMB results after paying.
- Print the JAMB Authorization Letter after making the payment.
How To Link My Email To JAMB
If you properly adhere to the instructions, linking your email address to Jamb is simple. You’ll finish in minutes if you continue reading and know what to do next.
All JAMB candidates have gotten the data required to connect their emails to the Joint Enrollment Committee.
Candidates for the UTME and direct entrance must finish this procedure to receive access to the JAMB CAPS login and find out their admission status.
Make sure your phone has enough airtime to facilitate a smooth process.
Send your email and sms to 55019, for example. Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Send it to 55019 after that.
Following that, JAMB will connect your email address to their portal, and you will receive an email containing your password shortly.
Enter your email and password as soon as you have the password to log in and access your portal swiftly. You’ve successfully connected your email to JAMB after you may log in.
How To Change JAMB Email Address Easily
If you need to update the email address you entered when signing up for JAMB Registration or need help, you need to remember your password.
There is a chance to fix this, but the JAMB administration doesn’t always permit it. It is simple to do if you take the proper procedures.
- First, visit any nearby JAMB office or approved CBT location.
- You should verify the email address on your JAMB portal and in your slip.
- Ask for a JAMB attendant or official to advise you on what to do. It’s important to note that if the email you previously used does not exist, you can create a new one that matches the one you used to register for JAMB. However, if the email exists and is used by someone else, you must get in touch with that person to receive the information that JAMB sent to the email.
- Get a piece of paper or a small notebook and record the new email address.
- Make sure that you take note of everything.
- If the email service provider’s domain ends in “.com,” everything is in order. If not, check the website.
- Continue by selecting the “create email account” button.
- Now, enter the email address you noted previously. However, make sure you write it correctly.
- Continue with the signup if it indicates that the email was available.
- After you confirm your phone number, you will be asked to go ahead and agree to the terms and conditions that apply but make you read and understand them.
- Once you are done with the process, you will receive a mail confirming the successful operation.
However, if after the process it is still unsuccessful, lay a complaint to JAMB and wait for a couple of days for it to be ratified.
Can I Use The Same Email Twice For JAMB?
No, to avoid problems, if you or someone else has previously created a JAMB profile using your email address, it is entirely invalid, and you will need to make another JAMB account. I cannot use it.
JAMB only allows one account per email address.
Registering for JAMB multiple times using the same email address is not allowed.
Therefore, creating a JAMB profile that matches his current JAMB credentials would be challenging using an old email address he had used for the past year.
Reasons to change your email address and phone number
Losing your mobile phone or SIM card is one of the reasons for changing your phone number or email address.
After completing JAMB and UTME registration, you may lose the phone and his SIM card. It is serious; you should go to the JAMB office to change your phone number and email address.
Incorrectly entering your phone number and email address during the JAMB UTME registration process may change the phone number and address provided.
How Do I Reset My JAMB Email Via SMS?
You can easily reset your JAMB profile password via SMS. Create a “password email” using your active phone number and send it to 55019.
Ensure it’s the phone number you added when you signed up for JAMB. Please check the number carefully before using it.
Can I Change My Email In The JAMB Office?
Yes. If you try it yourself and it doesn’t work, visit the local JAMB office and change your email address. Visit the JAMB office to find out what to do.
Why Is My Email Invalid On The JAMB Portal
You didn’t link your email address when you registered with the exam organization JAMB, so it’s disabled in the JAMB portal. Please attach your email address to your JAMB profile account to resolve this issue.
Also, double-check the letters and numbers and enter them correctly, as the email address may contain typos.
How Do I Reset My password Using JAMB Support Service?
You can send a message to JAMB support to reset your JAMB profile password. To report if you are having trouble changing your JAMB password, you should contact JAMB support.
A JAMB representative will send you instructions to recover your JAMB password. If you are still waiting for feedback within 2-3 business days, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, contact the JAMB CBT Center to file a complaint.
Deadline For Linking Email To JAMB
There is no time limit for linking emails to the JAMB website as the process is ongoing.
The authorities have also not announced the existence of the deadline. If you haven’t linked your email yet, try to do so now.
Can I Change My Phone Number On JAMB Profile
Yes. You can do all sorts of customizations, including phone numbers. You can change your phone number and amend your details in JAMB before or after registering with UTME.
As a UTME or Direct Entry (DE) applicant, you can switch from your current number to a new one. But before that, there are some factors to consider.
How To Link Email To JAMB Email Without SMS
- To link email to JAMB without SMS, visit the JAMB office or any Authorized JAMB Center.
- Make a payment of N500. Enter a valid email address, profile code, and JAMB registration number.
- Fill out the form and submit your thumbprint. Once you have completed the form and submitted your thumbprint, the JAMB representative assigned to you will process the email associated with your profile through the JAMB CAPS portal.
- Finally, get the JAMB email link slip.
After linking your email to JAMB, log in to the JAMB CAPS 2023 official portal with the registered Email and the password sent to you.
After completing the procedure, you can access your 2023 JAMB profile without visiting any CBT center.
We hope that this article was helpful to those asking questions on how to link email to the JAMB; kindly like, share, and follow this post for more information.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment