Target is one of the largest e-commerce websites that allows its users to purchase almost any item at discounted prices from their store.
It is no surprise that some users wish to know how to delete Target account irrespective of its benefits.
There are various reasons why you might wish to delete a target account. Among them, one is email spam from the company.
Suppose it is a result of email spam; we recommend that you either mark the email as spam when opening it, or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you received.
However, if you are no longer interested in the target account and wish to delete it, we have provided comprehensive steps in this post to guide you on how to cancel your account.
Want to know how to delete Target account? All you have to do is follow the steps below carefully.
I want to assure you that you have finally found what you were looking for because we have carefully provided instructions on how to proceed.
Target Corporation is an American big-box retail chain headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
It is the eighth largest retailer in the United States and is a component of the S&P 500. Target was established as the discount division of the Dayton department store in Minneapolis in 1962.
In the 1980s, it expanded the store nationally as part of the Dayton-Hudson Corporation and introduced new store formats under the Target brand in the 1990s.
The company has achieved success as a low-cost and sleek player in the industry.
The parent company was renamed Target Corporation in 2000, and in 2004 it divested itself of its last department store chains.
It suffered from a massive, highly publicized breach of customer credit card data and the failure of its short-lived subsidiary Target Canada in 2004.
In early 2010, it saw renewed success thanks to expansion into urban markets in the United States.
The name “Target” came from Dayton’s publicity director, Stewart K. Widdess, and was intended to prevent consumers from associating the new discount chain with the department store.
Douglas Dayton, the grandson of George Draper Dayton, served as Target’s first president.
How to Delete Target Account
Below are the simple steps to successfully delete your target List account;
- Delete your account by sending an email
- Open your email account that is registered in the application or on the website.
- Now create an email and enter the email address.
- Write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the subject line.
- Now email them asking them to delete your account from their database and delete all your information, if any. A demonstration of how to create an email.
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Sign in to your account.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the HELP section.
- Click on CONTACT.
- Under Select a Theme, select Target.Com Order Experience.
- Scroll down and click on CHAT US.
- A pop-up window will now appear.
- Enter your name.
- Click on CHAT.
- Now, wait for a while. A customer representative will be connected with you.
- Tell the customer representative to delete your account with an honest reason.
You can also delete your target account by contacting customer care through social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
There you have it. How to delete Target account is easy if you follow the instructions step by step.
If you have any other opinions on how to delete Target account, feel free to drop them below in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, please do not forget to share it with others.