How to delete stickers on Snapchat is a great way to be in control of your snaps and determine what you send.
You might get tired of a particular sticker or stop vibing to it; the next best thing is to delete the sticker, create new room for more stickers and keep your Snapchat journey as fun as possible.
No one deserves to be locked up in perpetual boredom, especially in a lively app like Snapchat. This is why we have taken the time to teach you how to delete stickers on Snapchat.
Everything you need to know about stickers and how to delete stickers on Snapchat has been carefully curated into this article.
Keep reading to find out more.
How to Delete Stickers on Snapchat
You can also permanently remove all custom stickers from your gallery.
Removing Snapchat stickers is almost as easy as adding them; as long as you are an average Snapchat user, this should be easy.
You can delete stickers on Snapchat in the following steps:
Step 1: Tap and Hold the Sticker You Want to Remove.
Keep your finger on the screen to highlight the text, and drag the sticker across the screen until you see all the buttons around it disappear and a trash icon appears underneath.
Step 2: Drag the Sticker Into the Trash Can Icon.
Continue dragging over the trash can icon until the trash can grows slightly and the sticker becomes transparent, then release your finger from the screen.
The sticker should disappear, which means you have successfully deleted it.
Step 3: The Number of Sticker Deletions Is Not Limited.
If you’ve added a sticker to a picture, you can delete it anytime by following the same steps above, no matter what.
Removing a sticker can’t be undone, but if you decide you want it back on your slide, you can easily Re-create it.
Simply tap the sticker widget in the vertical menu on the right side of the screen, then tap the clock icon at the top to view your recent sticker history.
Your most recent stickers (including those you’ve added and then deleted) will appear at the top.
Becoming Creative With Snapchat Stickers?
Editing your images is part of the creative process – even if it involves removing certain things, such as stickers you previously added. You can delete the sticker if:
- You just wanted to preview the sticker to see what it looks like.
- You want to see if there is a better sticker so you can make a replacement.
- The sticker covers too much of the photo or video.
- After using several other creative components such as text or filters, there is not enough room for a sticker.
- The sticker is irrelevant to the message of the image.
- The sticker just doesn’t look good in the picture.
Snapchat offers a feature that enables you to create an attractive sticker by cutting a part of any image you like. Here is the procedure:
Create Your Own Personalized Sticker on Snapchat
Asides the programmed stickers you find on Snapchat and the ones you download, you have the liberty to make any image into your personalized Snapchat sticker.
Here’s how to create your own personalized sticker on Snapchat:
- Launch Snapchat on your iOS or Android device.
- Take a picture of the object you want to paste.
- Next, you need to click on the “scissors” icon on the right side of the screen.
- Next, trace the outline in the picture.
- After that, this sticker will appear on the picture, and Snapchat will also save it to your gallery.
- Now tap <scissors icon> and find all your custom stickers in your sticker gallery.
How to Delete Stickers on Snapchat You Created
The steps to delete your personally created Snapchat stickers are almost the same as deleting regular Snapchat stickers.
Here is how to delete your personally created stickers on Snapchat:
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Click on the <sticker icon> on the right side of the screen
- Select <scissors icon> from the sticker menu.
- Long press and hold the sticker, then a pop-up message will appear on the bottom.
- Click the <Delete> option; now, your custom sticker has been permanently deleted from your Snapchat account.
Note: Once you delete any personally created stickers from Snapchat, you can’t get it back.
How to Remove Snapchat Stickers From Someone Else’s Picture
With “Adobe Photoshop Fix,” you can easily remove a Snapchat sticker from someone else’s photo and screenshots.
This app also allows more features to edit images on your phone.
How to use the Adobe Photoshop Fix App:
- Go to the Google App store and download the Adobe Photoshop Fix.
- Once you find it, install it and open it on your device.
- Next, you need to register as a free version via Facebook or email.
- After creating an account, click the <Add> button in the lower right corner of the same screen. You will see many icons allowing you to upload the desired photo to this application.
- Press the <Phone> icon at the top to select an image from your phone’s gallery.
- After uploading the image, you will be taken to the main editor screen, where you will see many tools at the bottom. It is the main focus of the ‘Healing Tool.’
- Then click on the <Spot Heal> tool at the bottom of the same screen.
- Next, you need to apply a red brush to the sticker; it is also the part of the photo that you wish to remove.
- The image area will be automatically deleted, click the ‘check icon’ and then move back to the main editor.
- After that, on the main editor screen, you will see several options you can use according to your choice.
Through this post, we have shown you how to delete Stickers on Snapchat, and we hope you found this information useful.
Kindly share this article with your friends, family members, or relatives on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, and more.
Have a nice day!