If you desire to know how to delete Rumble account, it means you already have a rumble account and no longer wish to retain it.
Well, on one hand, you would miss a lot if you delete your rumble account, but on the other hand, it’s wise to delete an account you no longer use, such as your dormant rumble account.
In another case, you might have gotten too busy to keep updating your account with fresh videos, and you feel like it’s no use leaving the account to just lie around.
This article explains how to delete Rumble account and states every other Rumble account fact you need to be aware of.
Rumble is not a new site. It’s been around since 2013. That’s when it was launched by tech entrepreneur CEO and founder Chris Pavlovski.
In August 2020, Pavlovski felt that YouTube was unfairly censoring and taking down select videos that did not align with YouTube’s own values and beliefs.
In response to his conviction, Pavlovsky decided to shift the focus of the Rumble. Going forward, he said Rumble will be a site that allows video creators to freely express thoughts and opinions without fear of unfair censorship.
This is not to say that Rumble does not censor any videos. A video that includes illegal content such as pornography or bullying will not go through the editorial review process.
How to Delete Rumble Account
There are 2 ways to delete your Rumble account. They are:
- By Email
- By Deleting the Rumble app
How to Delete Rumble Account via Email
The GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation (for EU residents) gives you the right to ask the organization that holds data about you to erase that data.
This is called the “right to erasure.”
You can request an erasure orally or in writing. As evidence, we recommend writing by e-mail.
Rumble has one calendar month to respond to your request.
The California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) gives California residents the right to ask a business to delete the data/personal information they have about them.
The company is required by law to delete the consumer’s personal data from its records and has to direct all its service providers to delete the data.
Failure to comply with the act can result in a fine of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail. You can delete your account by contacting Rumble by email.
Here’s how to process a request to delete account data:
- In your email, state why you want to delete your data/account – Note that you do not need to state the reason for your request under the GDPR or CCPA.
- Provide all relevant information regarding your account with Rumble.
- Indicate the law under which you are making the request – GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Rumble of the penalty for non-compliance – a $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to support@redacted… Sign in to view the email.
- Alternatively, you can request deletion of your Rumble account data below.
Send them your request in the format we have provided here:
Your name *
Your email *
How to Delete Rumble Account via App
You might want to get rid of Rumble on your phone for many reasons. It might be because you cleared your storage or because you got tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason, here’s how to remove Rumble from your iPhone or Android device:
How to Remove Rumble Account App From Your iPhone
If you want to remove Rumble from your iPhone, here’s what you should do:
- On the home screen, tap and hold the Rumble icon until all apps start shaking.
- An “X” will appear at the app’s top right corner of your screen.
- Click the “X” on Rumble.
- Click the red delete button and viola!
- Click “General” in your iPhone’s settings.
- Now click on “iPhone Storage” and move the cursor down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click on the Rumble app you want to remove.
- On the next screen, select “Delete Rumble” and confirm the deletion.
How to Remove the Rumble Account App From Android Phone
To remove Rumble from your Android device, follow these steps:
- Open your Google Playstore app
- From the menu icon, go to “My apps and games.”
- In the list of available apps on your device, click Rumble.
- Next, tap on “Uninstall.”
- On the home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Rumble app you want to delete.
- Click on the option on the screen that says “Uninstall.”
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on ‘Applications’.
- Select the Rumble app you want to remove.
- Click “Uninstall.”
How to Delete Rumble Account (Cancel Rumble Subscription)
Here are a few things you should know and do before canceling your Rumble subscription. They are:
- Once you subscribe to a plan and you don’t cancel it manually when you subscribed, the plan will automatically renew because you gave permission to do so.
- If you sign up for a trial and then cancel it, you risk losing all trial content.
- Remember to manually cancel your subscription 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
How to Cancel Your Rumble Subscription on Your iPhone or iPAD
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then tap on the “Subscriptions” tab.
(Please note that this tab may not appear automatically. In that case, click iTunes and Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View your Apple ID, sign in, and scroll down to the “Subscription” button.
- Next, tap on the Rumble (subscription) you want to check.
- Now tap Cancel.
Note that if you don’t see the “Cancel Subscription” button for Rumble, then it’s definitely already canceled. It will not be restored.
How to Cancel Rumble Subscription on Your Android Device
If you want to cancel your Rumble subscription on Android, you must be aware that deleting the Rumble app will not cancel it.
Follow these steps:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google Accounts, make sure you’re signed in to the correct one.
- Click on the menu and then go to “Subscriptions.”
- Select the Rumble subscription you want to cancel and click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Complete as instructed.
- Once your Rumble subscription is removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be canceled and will not be renewed.
How Do I Remove My Card From Rumble?
Removing your card details from Rumble if you subscribed directly is very tricky.
Very few websites allow you to remove your card details. So, before and after subscribing to websites, you will have to make do with a few tricks in the future.
Before registering or subscribing:
- Create an account with an external online debit card service.
- Create up to 4 virtual debit cards – this will act as a VPN for your bank account and prevent apps like Rumble from charging you forever.
- Fund your online cards with a real card.
- Register on Rumble or any other website with an online card.
- Cancel your Rumble subscription directly from your online debit card service panel.
- If you didn’t use an online external debit card when you subscribed, your only option is to contact Rumble directly.
How to Cancel Rumble Subscription on Mac
To cancel your Rumble subscription on Mac, follow these steps:
- First, open the Mac App Store, then click your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click the “View Info” tab at the top of the window and login if prompted.
- On the next page that appears, scroll down until you see the “Subscriptions” tab, then click “Manage.”
- Click “Edit” next to the Rumble app, then click “Cancel Subscription.”
Note: Always use the username and ID you used to set up your subscription so you can manage that subscription if needed.
- This is sometimes different from the Apple ID or Android Brand ID you set up.
- Contact the app for help/reset your password if you don’t remember your password.
How to Cancel Rumble Subscription on PayPal
To cancel your PayPal Rumble subscription, follow these steps:
- First, log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click on the settings tab next to the logout option.
- Press “Payments” from the menu that appears and click “Manage automatic payments” in the Automatic Payments panel.
- You will see a number of agreements with merchants that you have already entered into.
- Click on “Rumble” or “Rumble Inc.” cancel.
- You will be presented with a confirmation page. Click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to confirm that you want to stop paying Rumble.
- Then click “Done” on the verification page to complete the checkout.
How to Make Money on Rumble by Uploading Videos.
One of the main differences between account types is how your videos will be used and how you’ll be paid.
With a free account, your videos will only be shared on Rumble. If your video is approved, you will earn $50; if your video gets on the Rumble “front page,” you’ll earn $100.
If Rumble advertisers are attached to your video, you get 60% of the ad revenue.
With a publisher account, your videos are managed by Rumble.
Your videos will appear on Rumble, and Rumble may also share content with YouTube and other social media platforms.
You get paid 90% of what the video earns on YouTube and 60% of what it earns on other Rumble partner sites, including MTV, Xbox, Yahoo, MSN and more.
You’ll pay $25 per month with a business account for ad-free viewing.
Most business account users upload, share and sell stock footage.
With Personal – Your Rumble videos will only be shared with the family and friends you choose.
Benefits of Using Rumble
Rumble is a good platform that monetizes user videos with good titles and original content.
Many users like the fact that there is no need to build a subscriber before you start making money with your first video on the Rumble platform.
Rumble editors help with titles and good descriptions for your video platform.
Rumble editors assist with placement on select social media platforms (with a Publisher account).
Emphasis on freedom of speech over censorship.
Disadvantages of Using Rumble
YouTube has a stronger broad audience of users.
Most users report that Rumble is not up to YouTube upload speed.
People are complaining about Rumble’s licensing rights. In order to use the Publisher Rumble platform, you must grant Rumble exclusive rights to manage and share your video. For non-exclusive users, the video will only appear on Rumble.
Non-exclusive Rumble users – those who retain the rights to their videos – can only use a free Rumble account. You can earn money based on views on Rumble, but your video will not be shared on other platforms.
Rumble doesn’t have enough subscribers to compete with YouTube.
Rumble Software Details
In addition to subscribing to your favorite content and uploading your best videos, you have the opportunity to challenge the world, quickly build a following, and earn money with “Rumble.”
The FREE Rumble app is easy to subscribe to your favorite channels and watch, upload, and vote on your favorite videos.
This unique video platform brings you the best viral videos in the world to entertain you and earn real money at the same time.
You can earn tickets by voting on videos, participating in a battle with your videos, and inviting friends to play.
You have been submitting and voting for videos on many other platforms for years and have never been paid for it.
If you love viral videos, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are a few other things you need to know to help you make the most money at Rumble:
Don’t overlook the videos you’ve previously posted on other sites with massive views. Rumble can use your old YouTube videos if you have a publisher account.
You can earn some money by tagging videos on Rumble. You get 0.05 for the videos you tag.
We recommend exploring Rumble, starting with a free account, and seeing how you like the site.
Calculate. If you feel like you’re not earning enough because your video is only being viewed on Rumble, you can switch to account to Publisher or learn from us how to delete your Rumble account.
In this article, we not only showed you how to delete Rumble account but also explained some facts about the Rumble website and app for the best Rumble experience.
Remember that deleting your account is always a good option if you say so.
We appreciate it if you share this article with friends and family.