Let’s face it, sometimes games get boring, and you just want to take a break. So it’s understandable that you want to delete your Genshin Impact account, Ps4 account.
That said, this article will show you how to delete Genshin Impact account Ps4. However, before we jump into “how to delete Genshin Impact account Ps4, ” let us talk a bit about Genshin.
Genshin Impact is an open-world activity that lets players control one or four exchangeable characters in a party.
Players have control over their characters and perform activities like running, climbing, swimming, and coasting, which are restricted by stamina.
Some characters have capacities that can modify the climate, for example, freezing water to make an ice pathway that can help the player cross a terrain.
Characters can get food from hunting creatures, gathering products from the soil, or buying them from a store.
Likewise, they can obtain metal that can be refined and used to make weapons or upgrade their strength.
Each character has two remarkable battle abilities: an Elemental Skill and an Elemental Burst.
Switching between characters during battle and executing those abilities allows for natural collaborations.
How to Delete Genshin Impact Account Ps4
Step 1: Sign Into Your Account
Sign in to your Genshin Impact Account on the website.
Step 2: Go to Account Settings
The next stage is to tap on your account settings. You can do this by tapping your profile in the upper right corner of the screen.
You will be redirected to another page requiring you to sign into your account a second time.
Step 3: Go to Account Security Settings and Delete
Here, you can manage your account setting and implement any changes.
If you are sure you want to delete your Account, tap on the “Account Security Settings” on this screen.
Then tap the “Delete Account” button in the lower right corner of the screen and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Verify Your Account and Complete the Deletion
In this last step, a verification code will be sent to your Genshin Impact registered email. Submit the code and confirm your request to delete your account by clicking “okay.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Delete My Genshin Impact Account and Begin Afresh?
Yes, you can delete your Genshin Impact account and begin all over.
How to Log Out of Mihoyo on PS4?
To log out of miHoYo on PS4, press the PS button and select “miHoYo.” Select “Logout” from the menu that shows up.
How Can I Restart My Genshin Impact Account?
To restart your Genshin Impact account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your record at www.genshinimpact.com.
- Click on the “My Account” button on the upper right of the screen.
- Under “Record Settings,” click on “Restart Account.”
- Put in your email address and password then tap on “Restart Account.”
How to Change My Mihoyo Account on PS4?
To change your miHoYo Account on PlayStation 4, follow these steps:
- Explore the “Account” menu on your menu screen.
- Select ” miHoYo. “
- Select “Change Account.”
- Enter your new miHoYo account data and select “Okay.”
How Do I Delete My Mihoyo Account?
To delete your miHoYo Account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your miHoYo Account.
- Tap on the dotted lines on your screen.
- Under “My Account,” select “Deactivate My Account.”
- Enter your email address and secret phrase to affirm deactivation.
- Whenever you’ve affirmed deactivation, your Account will be erased.
How Do I Unlink a Psn Account?
To unlink your PSN account:
- Visit the “Account Management” segment on the fundamental PlayStation®4 home screen.
- From here, select “Record Details.”
- In the “Record Details” area, select the “Connected Accounts” tab.
- Select the record you need to unlink and press the button named “Unlink.”
Does Deleting Genshin Erase Your Record?
Yes, deleting Genshin will erase your record.
How Do I Delete the Genshin Impact Account on Ps5?
Unfortunately, you cannot delete Genshin Impact account on Playstation 5.
Could You at Any Point Change Your Genshin Account on PS4?
Yes, you can. Follow the steps below to do so:
- From the principal menu, select “Record Management.”
- Select “Email Address.”
- Enter your new email address and secret phrase.
- Select “Save Changes.”
How to Change My Genshin Impact Email on PS4?
- Open the “Settings” menu on your control center
- Select “Account Management.”
- Click on the “Email Address” button you will find a space for entering another email address.
- Enter the new email into the space and press the “Update Profile” button.
Hopefully, you have learnt how to delete Genshin impact account ps4. The procedures are clear and straightforward.
Did you find this article helpful?
Feel free to tell us what you think in the comment section below.