Before you proceed with this “how to delete Current account,” we want you to know that Current is not an online bank. They are a financial technology company who are devoted to meeting your online payment needs.
Issues like mail spamming, withdrawal restriction, and a general lack of faith in the platform, are the most popular reasons people search for and want to learn how to delete Current accounts.
This article serves as a guide and teaches you how to delete Current account without hassle. It also answers various frequently asked questions about “how to delete Current account.”
Let’s head right in.
How to Delete Current Account (Easy Steps)
You can delete your Current account in the following easy steps:
- Open the email account that you used to register on the application.
- Now create an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put “Request to delete my current account” in the subject line.
- Now, write an email regarding the deletion of your sample account. Enter your username and email address, and write your real reason for deleting your account. Submit your email and wait a few days for any response.
How to Delete Current Account (Canceling Subscription From Your iPhone or iPad)
You can do this in the following steps:
- First, go to the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then tap on the “Subscriptions” tab.
(Please note that this tab may not appear automatically. In that case, click iTunes and Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID.
- Then, view your Apple ID, sign in, and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, tap on the Current (subscription) you want to check.
- Now tap Cancel.
(Note that if you don’t see the “Cancel Subscription” button for Current: The Future of Banking, then it’s already canceled. The current bank won’t renew it).
How to Delete Current Account (Cancel Subscription on Your Android Device)
To cancel your current subscription on Android, you need to be aware that deleting the current app itself will not cancel it. Follow these steps:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have several Google login Accounts, ensure you’re signed in to the correct one.
- Click on the menu and then go to “Subscriptions.”
- Select the Current: The Future of Banking subscription you wish to cancel and click on ‘Cancel Subscription.
- Complete as instructed.
- Once your current subscription is removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be canceled and will not be renewed.
How to Delete Current Account (Cancel Current Subscriptions on Mac)
To cancel your current subscription on Mac, follow these steps:
- First, go to the Mac App Store, then click your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click the “View Info” tab at the top of the window and login if prompted.
- On the next page that appears, scroll down until you see the “Subscriptions” tab, then click “Manage.”
- Click “Edit” next to Current: The Future of Banking and click “Cancel Subscription.”
Note: Always use the username and ID you used to set up your subscription to manage that subscription when needed. This is different from the Apple ID or Android Brand ID you set up.
Contact the app for help/password reset if you don’t remember your password.
How to Cancel Current Paypal Banking Subscriptions
To cancel your current PayPal subscription, follow these steps:
- First, log in to your PayPal account by going to www.paypal.com.
- Click on the settings tab next to the logout option.
- Press “Payments” from the menu that appears and click “Manage automatic payments” in the Automatic Payments panel.
- You will see several merchant deals that you have done before. Then, click “Current: The Future of Banking” or “Finco Services, Inc.” cancel.
- You will be presented with a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel automatic payments” option to confirm that you want to stop payments to Current.
- Then select “Done” on the verification page to complete the checkout.
How to Delete Current Account (Logged in directly to the Current website)
Here’s what to do to cancel your current subscription when charged through a payment provider other than Appstore, Playstore, or Paypal.
Sometimes you can start a subscription directly on the company’s website without using an extra layer of security like Paypal or Apple.
To unsubscribe, you may need to log in to Current’s website or contact your payment provider directly.
In general, if you find yourself with this fix, there are a few steps you can take:
Find information about the company and contact them directly: Here you will find all Current contact details.
Visit Current’s website.
Sign in to your account.
In the menu section, look for one of the following: “Billing”, “Subscription”, “Payment”, “Manage account”, “Settings”.
Click the link and then follow the instructions to unsubscribe.
How to Delete Current Account (Deleting App From Your iPhone or Android)
To remove Current from your iPhone, follow these steps:
- On the home screen, tap and hold Current: The Future of Banking app until it starts shaking.
- Once it starts shaking, you will see an X at the top of the app icon.
- Click this X to delete the Current: The Future of Banking app from your phone.
- Go to Settings, select General, and “iPhone Storage.”
- Then scroll down to see a list of all the apps installed on your iPhone.
- Next, tap the app you want to uninstall and delete.
For iOS 11 and Above:
Go to Settings, select “General,” and then click on iPhone Storage.
An option to “Download unused apps” will appear.
Right next to it is the “Enable” icon. Finally, click “Allow” to remove apps not in use.
On an Android Device
- First, open the Google Play app and press the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Then go to “My apps and games” and “Installed.”
- A list of all the apps installed on your phone will appear.
- Now select Current: The Future of Banking and click “uninstall.”
- You can also search for the app you want to uninstall by searching for that app in the search box, then selecting and uninstalling it.
We hope this “How to Delete Current Account” guide was helpful to you.
Kindly share this guide with your friends and family.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment