Deleting a Comcast account isn’t a complex process.
Comcast has an email program for its users. Using its services makes you entitled to a Comcast email if you ever want to take it up as part of your subscription package.
Let’s look at how to delete Comcast email account, shall we?
How to Setup Comcast Email
Comcast has a dedicated page to help with that. Some settings cover a lot of email applications and various devices.
Click here to access their setting page.
How to Delete Comcast Email Account
Your Comcast email can be utilized for both private and business purposes.
One issue you would not like to crop up is for your inbox to be crowded with old messages.
You might occasionally want to remove these emails or the folders where they are kept.
But if you have decided to close down your Comcast account, this article is for you.
It is best to delete your Comcast accounts that you no longer require. This procedure can be done manually through the Users section.
Here is how to delete Comcast Email Account:
Log in to your account; select User Account to access the Edit menu, then proceed to delete your account.
- Open a browser and go to the Xfinity website.
- Enter your “Username” and “Password” after you’ve opened it to log in.
- Navigate to the “Users” section.
- Locate the “User Account” button and click it.
- A popup will then appear with all the details about the Comcast account.
- Select the account you want to remove permanently.
- Then select “Edit.”
- Choose “Permanently Delete the Account” from the list of two options that appears in the window.
- To finish this process, confirm the prompt that appears.
Is Comcast Email now Xfinity?
Xfinity and Comcast are, at their core, the same company. Comcast is the parent business, and Xfinity is the brand name for Comcast’s TV, internet, and home phone services.
How to Remove Bulk Emails on Comcast
When you continue to receive emails in your Comcast account and do not remove them for an extended period, they may pile up and fill your storage.
As a result, it is preferable to delete those that are no longer useful.
To remove Comcast emails in bulk, you must first filter through the ones you no longer require.
Then, beginning with the first email on the list, go to the last. While selecting the final email, hold down the Shift key on the keyboard.
- Select the first email to be deleted.
- Scroll down to the last email.
- Hold down the “Shift” key and tap on the last one.
- Select “Delete.”
How to Clear Emails From Your Comcast Email Account on your iPhone
Comcast emails can be deleted from your iPhone via the Settings app.
Open it and navigate to the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars section. Then you must select Comcast. Proceed to click on the advanced button followed by the Delete from Server tab.
- Navigate to your iOS device’s “Settings” app.
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
- Select the “Comcast” account.
- Select “Advanced.”
- You should select the “Delete from Server” option.
The final step is to choose when you want the emails erased from your account. If you save it, your emails will be destroyed.
How to Delete Folders in Your Comcast Email Account
You can create many folders to store/categorize information in different ways.
The folders can be removed from your account when they are no longer required.
Here is how to go about it.
- Log in to your “Comcast” email.
- Select the “Folder” to be removed.
- Look for the “Dot” sign next to the folder you want to open. Click on it.
- Then, select the “Delete” tab at the bottom of the window.
- On the screen, a dialogue box will appear.
- Hit “Ok.”
The folder and the emails it contained will now be erased.
Comcast has made available the option to delete unwanted emails, folders, or even the entire account. Using this guide, you can remove bulk emails on your PC or phone and delete irrelevant folders.
We hope this article on how to delete Comcast email account alongside the FAQs was helpful.
Kindly drop a comment if you found it useful. We would like to hear from you.